Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet Hawks Christmas Lunch.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

I didn't even know who Zorro 1 was so I didn't know you where implying I was Zorro 2 lol . I post on here as a individual who's lad happens to play for the club but in no way do I get involved in personal things involving him. As a player I know if you play sh*t then you can expect criticism but I would never publicly return comments which would bring me or the club into disrepute but thanks for being man enough to apologise and I respect you for it sgt top man

thanks Suzzy I worded it wrongly I was not for one minute saying you posted anything other than positives on here

#42 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

No need to shout macca but you are right it is three games. I find it surprising that people can pick and choose when to stick by their principles and when not to, either you support Hunslet and go to every game you can get to or you don't support Hunslet and you don't go to any, not difficult is it?

People can't live in the past, what's happened is History it can't be altered, so you can either get on with life as it is now or you can remain rooted in the past and yearn for life as it was. The people who look after the interests of Hunslet, HIST decided after much soul searching to go down the dual-reg path with a team some fans still  regards as our rivals, Leeds. In reality Hunslet and Leeds haven't been rivals for many years and wont be in the foreseeable future, one can only hope that in the unforeseeable future they perhaps will be once again. I'm sure that not one member of HIST wanted in an ideal world to get into bed with Leeds but as someone else said earlier, beggars can't be choosers. I apologise for bringing up the dual-reg subject once more but felt it necessary in order to explain my position fully and how I feel about the club.

To finish let me extend seasons greeting to everyone connected with our great club and that includes you macca, sgt pepper and all other doubters, Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year and never forget lads

" We swept the seas before boys and so we shall again "

Edited by Moose, 17 December 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#43 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

I look forward to seeing you for them three games lads and having a beer with you in the bar

#44 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

ill be in the rovers bar after the match with our Grimmer and all the family all being well on New Years Day see you there :santa:  :kingxmas:

chappy

#45 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

From what I've seen and heard, we won't be offered much in the way of loan players this coming season, and those that are will find it tough to break into a strong, tightly knit squad.

Last year was very much a "suck it and see" exercise as regards the DR arrangement, and undoubtably some mistakes were made. I think we will see the team take shape fairly early on, but with fierce competition for places.

Speaking to a couple of people closely involved with the club, they tell me that there is a real buzz about the place recently. With hopefully success on and off the field this season, you can all get what you wantto see.

Again, just have a little patience until we start to roll, and make your judgements in the summer........

#46 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

Anyone who knows Macca and Sgt would know they are the loyalist of the loyal being there back in the real dark days I take issue with anyone questioning them as supporters wish they would reconsider but everyone has their own way no one knows how things turn out haven't posted in a while But il be at Hunslet next season just don't like people questioning others when they know nothing about them
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#47 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

I do hope they change their minds but am not going to criticise anyone for what they believe same as I won't criticise anyone who has the opposite view
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#48 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

Anyone who knows Macca and Sgt would know they are the loyalist of the loyal being there back in the real dark days I take issue with anyone questioning them as supporters wish they would reconsider but everyone has their own way no one knows how things turn out haven't posted in a while But il be at Hunslet next season just don't like people questioning others when they know nothing about them

Cheers james
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#49 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

Why has that last post been removed?
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#50 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

Apparently, table of ten booked already for next year....

#51 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 360 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

Can I book a table for the promotion celebration at our stadium

#52 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

Apparently, table of ten booked already for next year....

Just looked at club website, Leeds sponsored 3 games again in 2014!!!

#53 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:43 PM

Without tempting fate, that could be some event Progman........

#54 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:59 AM

How do I stay logged on to this site. Every time I turn my computer on, I need to log on again? I'm sure at one time, you could tick a box to stay logged in. I can't see an icon for your account like there was to change avatars etc.

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#55 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

How do I stay logged on to this site. Every time I turn my computer on, I need to log on again? I'm sure at one time, you could tick a box to stay logged in. I can't see an icon for your account like there was to change avatars etc.

Nobody knows how to stay logged on then? I found how to adjust my profile etc but I'm sure there was an icon to tick to stay logged on before.

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users