Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Helen Skelton

The Chase

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 flyingking

flyingking
  • Coach
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Helen Skelton just appeared on Celebrity The Chase and went for 65k. However.......

https://twitter.com/...7272960/photo/1

Richie Myler is now getting some stick on Twitter from his team mates.
www.twitter.com/flyingking2

#2 South Wakefield Sharks

South Wakefield Sharks
  • Coach
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

Helen Skelton just appeared on Celebrity The Chase and went for 65k. However.......https://twitter.com/...7272960/photo/1Richie Myler is now getting some stick on Twitter from his team mates.

So he should. Although I just asked our lass and she couldn't tell me, despite having been there twice. Women hey!

#3 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

Although I just asked our lass and she couldn't tell me, despite having been there twice. Women hey!

Yes, because all women are incapable of remembering where they've been. There's a similar phenomenon that affects men; they all claim to have visited a woman's clitoris but never seem to remember how get there.

Before anyone starts, no, I don't believe that. But perhaps the everyday sexism on this forum needs to start coming from the few women left on here to get you blokes to stop making such outdated remarks.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#4 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,869 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:09 PM

Yes, because all women are incapable of remembering where they've been. There's a similar phenomenon that affects men; they all claim to have visited a woman's clitoris but never seem to remember how get there.

Before anyone starts, no, I don't believe that. But perhaps the everyday sexism on this forum needs to start coming from the few women left on here to get you blokes to stop making such outdated remarks.

Perhaps the few women left on here can stop being pathetic, stop being so sensitive, burn their bras and blooming well grow a pair (snigger)
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#5 Simmo

Simmo
  • Banned
  • 548 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

Perhaps the few women left on here can stop being pathetic, stop being so sensitive, burn their bras and blooming well grow a pair (snigger)

Deary me.

:blink:

#6 Gungha Din

Gungha Din
  • Coach
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

My mate had a large wart on his leg which we all called a clitoris. Im fairly sure this isn't really where a clitoris is though. Apart from that, I'm not much help on the above...

oh, another thing, it wasn't really a wart; more of a kinda growth, like a freckle which blew out a bit. He called it his coco pop which was nice.

Edited by Gungha Din, 16 December 2013 - 11:34 PM.

Homer: Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

#7 Tonka

Tonka
  • Coach
  • 678 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

Aww, his little coco pop.  I can just imagine it.

#8 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 886 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

I'll offer to take Helen back for a weekend, as long as we don't have to kayak all the way there!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users