Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The RFL and Super League should bring Club Memberships to England

season tickets memberships super league competition attendances $$$$$

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

Hull KR do memberships now: http://www.hullkr.co...ership-packages

I chose the gold option because I won't be going to many away games next season (saving up to get away for a year) and so I'd rather give the club a bit of extra cash. 

what exactly do you get for your £25?

I've looked at this a couple of times and can see no mention of what they are actually selling you.

#82 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

Red

Includes membership card (allowing you to load on access to matches whenever you choose to attend as well as collect Teamcard points every time you spend money with the club) and 2014 members pack.

Cost - £25. Buy online.

Bronze

Includes membership card and access to all 13 home Super League games.

Cost - from £44. Buy online.

Silver

Includes membership card, access to all 13 home Super League games and 2014 members pack.

Cost - from £64. Buy online.

Gold

Includes membership card, access to all 13 home Super Leage games, 2014 members pack and £45 replica kit voucher. The deadline to secure one of these has now passed.

That £25 was a starting price (for young children I believe) and for that you simply bought a pass. With the Gold membership, I got a shirt (I get one anyway so there is no real discount here, but I'm not really bothered about all that) and a membership pack (key ring, hat, scarf etc.). It is the first time the club have done something like this (you could spread the cost over 8 months as well) and season pass sales are already up on last year. They've also sent out 50k leaflets to local residents in an attempt to pull in more supporters from the area surrounding the ground. No doubt it'll be reviewed later this year as well. 

#83 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

That £25 was a starting price (for young children I believe) and for that you simply bought a pass. With the Gold membership, I got a shirt (I get one anyway so there is no real discount here, but I'm not really bothered about all that) and a membership pack (key ring, hat, scarf etc.). It is the first time the club have done something like this (you could spread the cost over 8 months as well) and season pass sales are already up on last year. They've also sent out 50k leaflets to local residents in an attempt to pull in more supporters from the area surrounding the ground. No doubt it'll be reviewed later this year as well. 

Cheers it was the Membership Pack that I could find no details of, ie the Red Membership, or the difference between a Bronze and Silver.

So it is a key ring, hat and scarf. Why don't they tell you this online, it is either the worst sales site ever or I am completely missing something obvious!

#84 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

I think that because the Gold membership has now ended they've taken the specifics off as they're not longer needed. Yeah, key ring, hat, scarf, couple of other things... a pen I think.

Which reminds me, I've yet to pick mine up. I intend to donate some if it to our Trust and get them some stuff signed; raise some cash to re-invest in the club etc. 

#85 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

I think that because the Gold membership has now ended they've taken the specifics off as they're not longer needed. Yeah, key ring, hat, scarf, couple of other things... a pen I think.

Which reminds me, I've yet to pick mine up. I intend to donate some if it to our Trust and get them some stuff signed; raise some cash to re-invest in the club etc. 

nah, you can still buy the red and gold which both give you a membership pack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users