Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The 4Sight Saga...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,869 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Sorry, couldn't resist the pun! :P

The RFL has entered into a partnership with Leicestershire-based CRM agency 4Sight Sport & Leisure. The agency will help the RFL to improve its customer relationship management (CRM) and fan engagement strategies.

4Sight served as the CRM & Data Marketing Agency partner for the Rugby World Cup 2013, which concluded last month.

LINK TO ARTICLE

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#2 willy

willy
  • Coach
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

I reckon this is a bit significant, the RFL are not the money bags organisation other sports bodies are so this will be a significant spend for them, with a predicted rerun that might soothe the worries of the top clubs a little

The announcement of a number of retained sponsors from the RL:WC would help as well, I recall the Betfair offer at the time of the Stobart deal wasn't in the millions by any means, I'm not sure it was even 1/2 a mill a year so anything aggregating a decent figure would be very good

And I like the Extraordinary Rugby brand that has been perpetuated and seems to have sunk in rather well into the RL world conscience, so someone's doing something right for a change

Maybe there is another way forward than the traditional reliance of one sponsors money?

#3 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

" Bruce 4Sight director, said that RL was a "good game, good game" "

(Don't worry, I've already got my coat)

Edited by Amber Avenger, 18 December 2013 - 03:57 PM.

SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

#4 MrPosh

MrPosh
  • Coach
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

The RFL has entered into a partnership with Leicestershire-based CRM agency 4Sight Sport & Leisure. The agency will help the RFL to improve its customer relationship management (CRM) and fan engagement strategies.

4Sight served as the CRM & Data Marketing Agency partner for the Rugby World Cup 2013, which concluded last month.

LINK TO ARTICLE

This product was excellent through the world cup. I look forward to it remaining that way.

People called Romans they go the house

#5 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

" Bruce 4Sight director, said that RL was a "good game, good game" "

(Don't worry, I've already got my coat)

Didn't they do well? Hope the price was right.

#6 tim2

tim2
  • Coach
  • 8,344 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Didn't they do well? Hope the price was right.

Nigel Wood, speaking about the meeting, said "It was nice to see them, to see them, nice."
North Derbyshire Chargers - join the stampede

Marathon in 2015 - the hard work starts now

#7 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Nigel Wood, speaking about the meeting, said "It was nice to see them, to see them, nice."

:biggrin: Apparently they wanted to do some stuff around the Burgess twins during the World Cup but were told "You don't get anything for a pair, not in this game".

#8 rourkem

rourkem
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:59 PM

What the latest update about them if I may ask? So far, I'm not able to see one online. 

Rugby all day long. 1.gif

#9 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

I knew there would be a thread on this.

A Fev Blog

#10 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,179 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:43 PM

What the latest update about them if I may ask? So far, I'm not able to see one online.

what do you mean? What are you looking for?