Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The 4Sight Saga...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 19,872 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Sorry, couldn't resist the pun! :P

The RFL has entered into a partnership with Leicestershire-based CRM agency 4Sight Sport & Leisure. The agency will help the RFL to improve its customer relationship management (CRM) and fan engagement strategies.

4Sight served as the CRM & Data Marketing Agency partner for the Rugby World Cup 2013, which concluded last month.

LINK TO ARTICLE

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#2 willy

willy
  • Coach
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

I reckon this is a bit significant, the RFL are not the money bags organisation other sports bodies are so this will be a significant spend for them, with a predicted rerun that might soothe the worries of the top clubs a little

The announcement of a number of retained sponsors from the RL:WC would help as well, I recall the Betfair offer at the time of the Stobart deal wasn't in the millions by any means, I'm not sure it was even 1/2 a mill a year so anything aggregating a decent figure would be very good

And I like the Extraordinary Rugby brand that has been perpetuated and seems to have sunk in rather well into the RL world conscience, so someone's doing something right for a change

Maybe there is another way forward than the traditional reliance of one sponsors money?

#3 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

" Bruce 4Sight director, said that RL was a "good game, good game" "

(Don't worry, I've already got my coat)

Edited by Amber Avenger, 18 December 2013 - 03:57 PM.

SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

#4 MrPosh

MrPosh
  • Coach
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

The RFL has entered into a partnership with Leicestershire-based CRM agency 4Sight Sport & Leisure. The agency will help the RFL to improve its customer relationship management (CRM) and fan engagement strategies.

4Sight served as the CRM & Data Marketing Agency partner for the Rugby World Cup 2013, which concluded last month.

LINK TO ARTICLE

This product was excellent through the world cup. I look forward to it remaining that way.

People called Romans they go the house

#5 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

" Bruce 4Sight director, said that RL was a "good game, good game" "

(Don't worry, I've already got my coat)

Didn't they do well? Hope the price was right.

#6 tim2

tim2
  • Coach
  • 8,264 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Didn't they do well? Hope the price was right.

Nigel Wood, speaking about the meeting, said "It was nice to see them, to see them, nice."
North Derbyshire Chargers - join the stampede

Marathon in 2014 - the hard work starts now

#7 Scubby

Scubby
  • Coach
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Nigel Wood, speaking about the meeting, said "It was nice to see them, to see them, nice."

:biggrin: Apparently they wanted to do some stuff around the Burgess twins during the World Cup but were told "You don't get anything for a pair, not in this game".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users