Finn and Bryan released.

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 204 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

Liam Finn has gone to Cas. Cas will have to change their name to Castleford Rovers soon.

Edited by ROVERS FOREVER, 19 December 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#42 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

Liam Finn has gone to Cas. Cas will have to change their name to Castleford Rovers soon.

Why? Theyve got one ex players on the books, if anything we have more ex cas players in our team

#43 genesis

genesis
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

Well ok Robin, I'll give the bloke a chance After all it is our Featherstone Rovers. I just can not wait until the season starts. Do you think we'll get an a to z guide on who are playing for us ?

#44 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

Heard he's gone to c as oh dear me!! He'll be a big loss for you guys next season you can't talk about Moore in same breath

#45 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

Heard he's gone to c as oh dear me!! He'll be a big loss for you guys next season you can't talk about Moore in same breath

Its worth noting that Liam Finn was a pretty mediocre player up until he was around the age of 26. Moore is only 23/24 and should still have some improvement in him.

Posted Image

#46 tuutaisrambo

tuutaisrambo
  • Coach
  • 220 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

I think it's fair to say that fev fans weren't exactly excited or impressed when we signed Finn the second time........he turned out to be pretty good.

I've not seen loads of Moore but from what i have he looks a talented player and is joining up with the coach who trained him at Leeds academy........I'm sure Mr Bastion knows what he's doing so lets just wait and see.

The rest of our team is looking pretty exciting too........these off seasons are too long.....even with a world cup wedged in.

TEAMROVERS_small.jpg

#47 Monkeymagic22

Monkeymagic22
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

Too much hype about Liam Finn, a decent goal kicker and steady player, but to be honest with little variety to his game and consequently easily contained in the big matches.

I don't know too much about Gareth Moore, however, Wakefield saw enough to sign him a couple of years back and he looked ice cool in last years playoff semi finals putting those vital goal kicks over.

#48 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

Why? Theyve got one ex players on the books, if anything we have more ex cas players in our team

Don't forget DP went to them. I wonder how many more will possibly follow.

#49 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

Did nowt for Wakefield MM22, nothing at all.

#50 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

Lockey could be a possibility, even taking into account contracts.

#51 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,121 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

I doubt finny will get a single start at Cas, probably only ever make the bench if they are ravaged by injuries

Also dont forget your squad from last season wasnt good enough to win the GF so why would you think any of them would be good enough for Super League

#52 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:59 PM

I doubt finny will get a single start at Cas, probably only ever make the bench if they are ravaged by injuries

Also dont forget your squad from last season wasnt good enough to win the GF so why would you think any of them would be good enough for Super League

Grand lad and worked his socks off for Fev, but I am afraid will be out of his depth in the SL.

#53 genesis

genesis
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

No matter what ever, This is our season and I carnt wait

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users