RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Challenge Cup 2014

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 RFL01

RFL01
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

Always looking to cause trouble aren't we?

#22 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:16 PM

Talking to me trevor

#23 bountyhunter

bountyhunter
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:23 AM

is that the final list,dont the county cup winners get entered

#24 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

No that's the final list, although it has always been invitational the county cup and national cup winners qualified this way 

Not saying it's right of wrong about inviting barla teams but all ncl clubs should have been invited

#25 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 382 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

is that the final list,dont the county cup winners get entered

For the first time since 1974, one of the county cup winners, or more recently, the National Cup winners are not invited.  

#26 old papa

old papa
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

if its the case that all NCL clubs did not get a invite that is wrong I am still lead to believe by my club that clubs had to say if they wanted to take part or not. That could have been the case and then the NCL or the RFL decided which teams got invites. I also heard Bramley and Kippax were invited to state if they wished to be included and they didn't send a reply back. find it strange Dudley Hill are not included with Andy Harland and David Gent been at the club. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users