TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet Old Boys , Yorkshire cup travel

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

Sat 28th Dec 2013................

Barla Hamuel Reichenbacher Yorkshire Cup Final at Post Office Rd , Fev .............2.00ko

Hunslet Old Boys v Thornhill Trojans..............

Coaches are going from the Hunslet boys and girls club at 12.45pm..............

Price £6 , if anyone wants to book on phone Frank on .........07709843127......

Edited by Blackbeard, 22 December 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#2 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

Good luck today to the Old Boys today,I,m sure you will bring the cup back to Hunslet. From the noisy neighbours.

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

Good luck today to the Old Boys today,I,m sure you will bring the cup back to Hunslet. From the noisy neighbours.

We did Billy , Hunslet Old Boys 32 v 6 Thornhill Trojans ft

#4 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

Great result well done to everyone at the Old Boys. In my day that got you into Challenge Cup it,s a pity politics now get in the way.

#5 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:59 AM

Great result well done to everyone at the Old Boys. In my day that got you into Challenge Cup it,s a pity politics now get in the way.

Thats with business men running the game and not rugby men Billy , they change the rules every season ................

#6 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 770 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

It's a pity some of the Old Boys supporters couldn't curb their language. In the past, men didn't swear in front of women and if they did, they apologised straightaway.

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#7 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

It's a pity some of the Old Boys supporters couldn't curb their language. In the past, men didn't swear in front of women and if they did, they apologised straightaway.

you'll find that in every day life now Gabby , thats just the way things are nowadays , some of the women are just as bad.............sorry if it spoiled your day..............

#8 LENIN

LENIN
  • Coach
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

some of the women are worst than the men in  todays society

everywhere you go people are swearing nowadays, become normal speaking

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

#9 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Coach
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

The game seems to be going the way of football now.  I remember going to Elland Road years ago, and couldn't believe the language from the guy behind me, in earshot of kids and women. Worst thing was he was about 3 yards away from a steward, I had to ask what exactly the guy had to do get thrown out.

I always thought rugby was better than that, and let's face it, we need more families and women to attend matches....

#10 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

The u18's final that was between West Hull/Stanningley was abandoned on 62min due to a mass brawl which spilled into the crowd.......

#11 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,717 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

Cod heads for you but pretty disappointing at 18s

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users