Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

2014 home shirt

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

For those who couldn't make the launch here is our 2014 home shirt:

Attached Files

Edited by Official Rams Updates, 23 December 2013 - 10:38 PM.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#2 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

A delivery of Beanies, Hoodies, Polyester T-Shirts and Winter Coats in all adult sizes arrived this morning and are now available from the club shop along with the remaining supply of replica shirts from the first delivery and season tickets.

The shop will be open from 11am on Boxing Day until 5 minutes before kick off time and then after the match for 30 minutes.

Prices are -

Replica shirts £45.00
Polyester T-shirts £24.00
Beanies £9.00
Hoodies £35.00
Winter Coats £50.00

Thanks

Edited by Official Rams Updates, 24 December 2013 - 02:20 PM.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#3 Rambo

Rambo
  • Coach
  • 494 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

Good to see the town crest on the shirt. That's about the only positive I can find.

Red and amber and black regular hoops will always be Dewsbury colours for mine,
Posted Image

#4 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 938 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:32 PM

As much a i love the famous red amber and black shirts,you can only sell so many of the same design year on year,its just the sign of the time that you need a new design year on year,i will only buy the home shirts,so.i've got a fair few of the red amber and black ones,so its nice to have a different design .

#5 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

Not one of your better efforts, but better than the strange multi coloured flash shirt you had the other year (away shirt i think it was)

And £45? £40 at Batley - whats the extra fiver going towards? Wayne Godwins retirement fund or Karl Pryce's wages again?
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#6 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Not one of your better efforts, but better than the strange multi coloured flash shirt you had the other year (away shirt i think it was)

And £45? £40 at Batley - whats the extra fiver going towards? Wayne Godwins retirement fund or Karl Pryce's wages again?

It will look good crossing your try line good Friday

#7 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:56 PM

It will look good crossing your try line good Friday

Agreed it's a bit drab to be honest and I can't see many being sold - on the other hand it was marginally better than the dogs new outfit - nobody looks good playing in pink.

#8 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,038 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Agreed it's a bit drab to be honest and I can't see many being sold - on the other hand it was marginally better than the dogs new outfit - nobody looks good playing in pink.

These have the advantage of being interchangeable with Giants shirts I understand.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#9 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 556 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

These have the advantage of being interchangeable with Giants shirts I understand.

or maybe your new kit suppliers 'ZAR-X SPORTS' might just fob you off with old landsdowne rufc shirts that they produce.see their website. 

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#10 Sir Jekyll Stocking

Sir Jekyll Stocking
  • Coach
  • 885 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

I believe it's likely to be more attractive to those more "full of figure" (or "big boned", if you prefer) than yourself, GOR.

Black is supposed to be good for slimmers.

I'd rather wear pink, myself - but each to their own.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

#11 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

I believe it's likely to be more attractive to those more "full of figure" (or "big boned", if you prefer) than yourself, GOR.

Black is supposed to be good for slimmers.

I'd rather wear pink, myself - but each to their own.

:biggrin: :biggrin: The replica shirt has yet to be invented that would flatter me sir j , black, hooped or otherwise. If I lie on a beach, within five minutes somebody has thrown cold water on me and tried to drag me into deeper water.

#12 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

That's a bit rich coming from a batley fan when you talk about Godwin retirement when your marquee signing his Patterson. Then you talk about Pryce wages I take it such as Black is bog basic wages!!

#13 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

That's a bit rich coming from a batley fan when you talk about Godwin retirement when your marquee signing his Patterson. Then you talk about Pryce wages I take it such as Black is bog basic wages!!

Who says our 'marquee signing' (whatever that means anyway, yet another ridiculous Aussie-ism I guess) is Patterson? I don't recall anyone from the club alluding to a 'marquee signing' - or anyone who uses these forums, for that matter. Obviously your New Years resolution wasn't to stop inventing 'facts'.

Edited by TheTerminator, 01 January 2014 - 03:48 PM.

Posted Image

#14 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

It came from one of your ex players that's just gone onto pastures new

#15 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

It came from one of your ex players that's just gone onto pastures new

Ahhh, so one of our ex players said to you ; "Ere, Graham, John Kear has rung me and said that Lee Patterson is his marquee signing". Yep. I guess anything's possible....

Ps - Even if that unlikely scenario did happen, how would it constitute a 'fact'?

Edited by TheTerminator, 01 January 2014 - 03:53 PM.

Posted Image

#16 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

I'm only saying what I was told. But to be honest I think you've made some good signings for next season,hopefully we have but I won't hold my breath. Good look for next season apart from when you play us

#17 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 938 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

A delivery of Beanies, Hoodies, Polyester T-Shirts and Winter Coats in all adult sizes arrived this morning and are now available from the club shop along with the remaining supply of replica shirts from the first delivery and season tickets.

The shop will be open from 11am on Boxing Day until 5 minutes before kick off time and then after the match for 30 minutes.

Prices are -

Replica shirts £45.00
Polyester T-shirts £24.00
Beanies £9.00
Hoodies £35.00
Winter Coats £50.00

Thanks

Will the club be getting some baseball caps in for later in the season?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users