Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Happy Xmas

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Happy Xmas and all the best to all Swinton fans from a Raiders fan ... good luck and hope to see you in 2014 Championship

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#2 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

Cheers Morty, the same to you, and all being well, we'll see you up there in June, when hopefully it'll be a bit warmer!

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#3 juliancaine

juliancaine
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

Happy Xmas to all rugby league fans, even the pinks. Let's hope Santa brings us a new ground in m27 in the new year.

#4 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

Happy Christmas. Best wishes it all and here's to a brighter 2014 for the Lions.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#5 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 754 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

Happy Christmas to all you Swinton fans, Hope Santa brings you a nice new ground in M27. Good Luck lads and lassies.

Regards

The Baron (Hornets Fan)

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#6 Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson
  • Coach
  • 580 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

...and so say all of us!
Merry Christmas to all.

#7 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

Merry Christmas to all supporters of the greatest game.

Riggy

#8 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

Merry Christmas to all Lions fans and I hope everything comes right in the New Year for you all.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#9 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,970 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

Happy Christmas Keith. ...I'm on nights...bet you miss that!

#10 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

Happy Christmas Keith. ...I'm on nights...bet you miss that!

Ha ha, don't I just.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users