Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Just like to wish everyone at Howdumb a Very Merry Xmas and all the very best for the New Year.

Shall miss our games this season but sincerely hope you can gain promotion so we can at least carry on with the crack.

Good luck next season

#2 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

Cheers Dave, All the best to you 'ont wrong side of the A627! Have a great Christmas and New Year, hopefully hostilities will resume normal service in 2015! :)

#3 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

Cheers Dave, All the best to you 'ont wrong side of the A627! Have a great Christmas and New Year, hopefully hostilities will resume normal service in 2015! :)

yeah well said mate. Merry Xmas to both hairnets fans hehe

#4 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

Hey OutOfTownRoughyed there is no need for that. I come on here wishing you all all the best and you take the urine. I will have you know that since we gained promotion, yes WE gained promotion, our fan base has

GONE UP 50%.

Anyway at this time of year I would like to wish The Good Lord would rain P*SS, sorry peace all over you.

Edited by DaveButt, 25 December 2013 - 12:36 PM.

#5 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

It was meant tongue in cheek pal

#6 The Art of Hand and Foot

The Art of Hand and Foot
  • Coach
  • 561 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hey OutOfTownRoughyed there is no need for that. I come on here wishing you all all the best and you take the urine. I will have you know that since we gained promotion, yes WE gained promotion, our fan base has
GONE UP 50%.
Anyway at this time of year I would like to wish The Good Lord would rain P*SS, sorry peace all over you.

Blimey. Best not say ' up 50%? So that's 3 of you then?' In case it's taken the wrong way. If we couldn't get promotion then I'm happy it's you. Happy Christmas to all. And here's to a perfect 2014. Come on Oldham!

#7 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

It was meant tongue in cheek pal .

Yes so was mine, it was meant as a joke, do you know what one of them is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users