RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Just like to wish everyone at Howdumb a Very Merry Xmas and all the very best for the New Year.

Shall miss our games this season but sincerely hope you can gain promotion so we can at least carry on with the crack.

Good luck next season

#2 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

Cheers Dave, All the best to you 'ont wrong side of the A627! Have a great Christmas and New Year, hopefully hostilities will resume normal service in 2015! :)

#3 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 284 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

Cheers Dave, All the best to you 'ont wrong side of the A627! Have a great Christmas and New Year, hopefully hostilities will resume normal service in 2015! :)

yeah well said mate. Merry Xmas to both hairnets fans hehe

#4 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

Hey OutOfTownRoughyed there is no need for that. I come on here wishing you all all the best and you take the urine. I will have you know that since we gained promotion, yes WE gained promotion, our fan base has

GONE UP 50%.

Anyway at this time of year I would like to wish The Good Lord would rain P*SS, sorry peace all over you.

Edited by DaveButt, 25 December 2013 - 12:36 PM.

#5 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 284 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

It was meant tongue in cheek pal

#6 The Art of Hand and Foot

The Art of Hand and Foot
  • Coach
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hey OutOfTownRoughyed there is no need for that. I come on here wishing you all all the best and you take the urine. I will have you know that since we gained promotion, yes WE gained promotion, our fan base has
GONE UP 50%.
Anyway at this time of year I would like to wish The Good Lord would rain P*SS, sorry peace all over you.

Blimey. Best not say ' up 50%? So that's 3 of you then?' In case it's taken the wrong way. If we couldn't get promotion then I'm happy it's you. Happy Christmas to all. And here's to a perfect 2014. Come on Oldham!

#7 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

It was meant tongue in cheek pal .

Yes so was mine, it was meant as a joke, do you know what one of them is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users