2014 resolutions (the first time I've made any in a good number of years)
- Lose 20lbs of weight (base target). Lose 30lbs (ideal)
- Take up ju-jitsu again. I'll have to look for one of the more tradition types rather than the macho McDojo ones out there that are all about the belt posturing and ego.
- Do one good thing every day, regardless of how small, even if it's just another cup of tea for the wife or putting the elderly neighbour's bins out.
- Cut down from two teaspoons of sugar in my massive tea cup to one.
- Be far less tolerant of those who think it's acceptable to be rude.
- Finish my Rosetta Stone French lessons. I got the entire package up to advanced business French.
- Take at least 4-5 hours a week for myself. Pure selfishness time. Even if it's just sitting on the sofa reading a book undisturbed by anyone.
- Spend at least 5 days going walkabout in the Scottish Highlands this spring or summer, if the wife wants to come along then she can, if not I'll happily go on my own. Have to make this one a resolution or it might get lost in the pile of other things that happen in life!
- Write 1500 words a week of my book.
I suppose that'll do!