Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Happy 2014

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

All the best to All Swinton Lions and ALL Rugby League Fans.

Lets hope we can pull together and get the Lions on the pitch for February when the new season starts.

Happy New Year

Riggy

#2 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

Amen to that Riggy!

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#3 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

All the very best to everyone on here and concerned with the Lions.

#4 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 583 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

Let's hope that 2014 turns out to be a historic year in the history of the Lions, and for all the right reasons. And with a homecoming top of the wish list.

#5 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

Let's hope that 2014 turns out to be a historic year in the history of the Lions, and for all the right reasons. And with a homecoming top of the wish list.

Hear, hear, roll on the good times (fingers crossed)

:yahoo:

#6 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

Happy New Year from a Leyther. I share 'Steve Wild's' wishes for your club.

#7 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

best wishes for 2014 from the Raiders

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#8 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

Happy New Year to all the Rugby League Family and thanks to all fans from our fellow clubs for their good wishes and support and for all of us Swinton supporters lets stay positive about our club for the time being

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users