Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

TRL New Years Honours

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,315 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

Please nominate for:

Most prolific poster

Most opinionated poster

Most patient poster

Most rational poster

Most though provoking poster

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

#2 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 19,815 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:30 PM

Services to CAPITALISATION: Canetman has been made a Dame of the Ruritanian Empire.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#3 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,596 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:30 AM

Please nominate for:

Most prolific poster

Most opinionated poster

Most patient poster

Most rational poster

Most though provoking poster

You left out 'Poster you'd most like to poke in the eye with a toasting fork'.

Bags it.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#4 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

Futtocks comes across as a pleasant, knowledgeable person and who doesn't court confrontation. By the way, thanks for the crate of beer!  ;)

visit www.raygent.co.uk for football and rugby league stories. 

#5 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,150 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

Me liking the previous three posts should in no way be taken as me trying to get votes for any of the above categories. :biggrin:

#6 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

Although not in the category, some posters always seem to shoot themselves in the foot by not heeding the warnings.

As for thought provoking, Trojan's political leaning certainly ruffles a few feathers. As for me, I have never been too heavy into politics, so can never understand how some posters seem to blow a fuse over their particular stance. That said, politics worldwide does create much conflict, corruption and misery. 

Edited by Saint Billinge, 02 January 2014 - 08:18 AM.

visit www.raygent.co.uk for football and rugby league stories. 

#7 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,873 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:34 AM

Most prolific poster - Difficult one but Exiled Wiganer and South Wakefield Sharks during the World Cup were brilliant

Most opinionated poster - Viking Warrior

Most patient poster - The Red Rooster

Most rational poster - DaveT

Most though provoking poster - Wellsy and anything to do with kits

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#8 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,315 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

Most prolific poster - Difficult one but Exiled Wiganer and South Wakefield Sharks during the World Cup were brilliant

Most opinionated poster - Viking Warrior

Most patient poster - The Red Rooster

Most rational poster - DaveT

Most thought provoking poster - Wellsy and anything to do with kits

Decided!

Also, votes to L'Angelo Mysterio as the best newbie (poster that started post 2000).

Congratulations to all!

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users