rugby shop

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

I was just wondering when the full range of merchandise will be available at the shop and  if cargo shorts will be stocked

#2 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:01 AM

I will be meeting with Paul from O'Neills in the next two weeks. If there is anything else that supporters would like us to stock, please post on here and we can look at the options available.

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Posted Image

#3 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,559 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

Do you think that there would be any market for children's thick raiders coats,John

Posted Image

#4 Walney Bill

Walney Bill
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:05 PM

While I absolutely understand the need for sponsors and for them to be recognised on club clothing, I personally would be more inclined to buy something that didn't look like a walking advertising board.

Some simple polo shirts with a Raiders emblem on the chest and if it has to happen, maybe some small recognition of sponsors on the sleeve would get me buying.

I would definitely buy a club playing shirt if it wasn't covered with advertising.

Will there be anything like that available?

#5 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 433 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

They already have polo shirts in stock with very little sponsors on, quite smart too.

#6 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

They already have polo shirts in stock with very little sponsors on, quite smart too.

I have one of the polo shirts, its is very smart not emblazoned with sponsors and is cotton as well .... not the nylon type material

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#7 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

many thanks john

#8 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

Thanks for your suggestions and ideas guys. I met with Paul from O'Neill's yesterday and can report the following:-
MJC - I have ordered a small quantity of cargo shorts to see how they go.
Michael Ashton - We do not think there is a market for children's coats so have not ordered any.
Walney Bill - We have ordered a small quantity of polo shirts that will be in the same design as the home and away shirts, but without the sponsors. These are quite popular at other clubs and hopefully will sell well.
Sempur - We will consider stocking vests round about April/May time once the better weather arrives!
I have also ordered a quantity of home and away playing shorts, car mini kits in home and away colours and full zip fleece lined waterproof jackets.

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Posted Image

#9 Alias

Alias
  • Coach
  • 237 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

Sounds good john :) really pleased With the merchandise this season . Good quality and great designs . Good work everyone involved !

#10 Sempur

Sempur
  • Coach
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

Heard Players training shirts will be available for fans mid Feb, is that correct?

Whoso sheds his blood with me on this field shall be my brother - Henry V

#11 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

I bought the zip top  last week and it really looks smart  and great  quality so would advise anyone to buy it B)

#12 Walney Bill

Walney Bill
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:53 PM

Thanks for your suggestions and ideas guys. I met with Paul from O'Neill's yesterday and can report the following:-
MJC - I have ordered a small quantity of cargo shorts to see how they go.
Michael Ashton - We do not think there is a market for children's coats so have not ordered any.
Walney Bill - We have ordered a small quantity of polo shirts that will be in the same design as the home and away shirts, but without the sponsors. These are quite popular at other clubs and hopefully will sell well.
Sempur - We will consider stocking vests round about April/May time once the better weather arrives!
I have also ordered a quantity of home and away playing shorts, car mini kits in home and away colours and full zip fleece lined waterproof jackets.

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Sounds great John.....me or the Mrs will be in to check out the playing shirt style polo's and get something ordered.

#13 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:50 PM

Any idea when the full zip fleece waterproofs will be in John?
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#14 ANDO

ANDO
  • Coach
  • 186 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

I was in the shop today and John said he was expecting the waterproof jackets to be in stock at the end of the month. Your right mjc I got the 1/2 zip fleece top today and they are smart and very good quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users