TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Joe Keyes on trial at NZ Warriors

London Broncos NZ Warriors England

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Stag Fan

Stag Fan
  • Coach
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

I hope Bronco's dont push too many youngsters in too quickly just to make a team up, that will do the lads no good at all. They have a lot of good lads but I question whether they would be ready for a full season of super league.

Posted Image

www.hemelstags.com

Welcome to this world Harry, 5lb 2oz and fighting fit.

#22 THE RED ROOSTER

THE RED ROOSTER
  • Coach
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

Ian Ramsdale has a picture from the first training session. Whoever is in the Pink bib has an unorthodox passing technique.....

https://twitter.com/ianramsdale

The clubs influx of youngry players from down under will be revealed on their entirity soon. I use the word youngry in tribute to ex-Tampa Bay Bucaneers Coach Raheem Morris who mangled the English language at an NFL Fan rally in Trafalgar Square by using the word youngry to descrtibe his young and hungry charges at the Bucs in the 2011 NFL season. Having gone 4-12 on the season Rah got the "tin-tak".deprioving us all of his unique linguistic skills

Still as Gus is reading this apparently, and has stated that the club wants young and hungry players, perhaps his next call to Martyn Sadler will be to invite LPL to the press conference they will be holding at The Hive to reveal the clubs new youngry (and cheap) signings who have just arrived from Heathrow in about two weeks....

Edited by THE RED ROOSTER, 06 January 2014 - 06:45 PM.

I am an oil trader and successful at that but, but marketing, finance, business management, human resources etc are not my strengths

David Hughes to Ian Lenagan Page 134 - A Pastel Revolution - Fletcher and Gordas - 2006

Being an outsider, it is easiest to see what is wrong with the sport. It's a fantastic sport that has been undersold and under-marketed  because people who run it probably want to keep it the way it is

Dr Marwan Koukash to Joanthan Lieu. Sunday Telegraph 9th March 2014

#23 gutterfax

gutterfax
  • Coach
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:16 PM

I have a double barrelled name dating back 350+ years, but posh has never been a phrase to describe me :tongue:

The development of players from the SE and London needs to be protected at all costs.....it is starting to show promise with some of the kids coming through.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users