Halifax sunday

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:38 PM

I was impressed with the strength of Leek and especially near the line. You must have missed him. He played for long periods of the game and I was impressed. Two similar decisions by Leatherbarrow to dive on the ball instead of picking up or kicking cost Batley a draw or win. Perhaps you missed that as well.

A few poor decisions, a couple of poor kicks and some handling errors; it's like nothing has changed. :)

Joking aside, pre-season is the place to work on these things. I think we look really powerful in the forwards and very tight defensively.

#62 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

As LD says. It is pre season. Things to work on and plenty to look forward to. No point missing those who have gone.

#63 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 816 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

Jk isn't worried at the moment he has seen everyone apart from faal and davies including the duel reg ladsand both times have been played on a mud bath lets waiti until we travel to st helens and play on a dry track and see where we go wrong.. I think leatherbarrow and leak and black need to play together too many changers in pre season everyone has to play kear has said its down to them in the next two games to play for the 17 at leigh

#64 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

Probably trivial but did patterson take primary kicking duties at the shay as his touchline sucess rate seems suspect.

brenan was quiet after his smashes on boxing day

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#65 stevieb

stevieb
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

I thimk tyrer did all fax's kicking tbh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users