Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Oh Yeh, Yow Yeh

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 G Las D

G Las D
  • 14,715 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:51 AM

Jharal Yow Yeh will start the comeback trail in a trial match with Broncos against Cowboys on 8th February.

I always admired him as a great young player with great potential until that nasty injury to his ankle.

At the time it was looked on as a career ending injury nearly two years ago in that game against Bunnies.

Since then he's had eight operations.

Let's hope he can come through the trial game well and then go on to recapture top form again.

Jharal scores a try in Origin

Edited by G Las D, 13 January 2014 - 11:53 AM.

ARLForumstrap2014_zps302d9d20.jpg   

*************** Disciple of Experience **************

#2 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,075 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:07 PM

Very promising talent - I wish him all the best.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#3 Stoney100

Stoney100
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

Let's hope he can come through the trial game well and then go on to recapture top form again X 2.

I also hope he can make a successful comeback been through hell and back and well done the Broncos for sticking by him.

#4 oikee

oikee
  • Coach
  • 335 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

When you look back at how well he was progressing, and remember he played Origin at 19-20 ? he was going to be a huge talent. 

I think he will come back, he looked good at training the other day.

Broncos back-line is looking world-class if they all stay fit.? 

Half-a-game Hodges

Hurt again Jack Reed

Awful Bad Luck Yow-Yeh. 

Was that my Knee Copley

I will be a superstar one day Vidot.

3 knee reconstruction Stewart Mills

i want to be a fullback even though i am the best winger in the game Josh Hoffman.

Ben i will get over this teenager depression blues Barba.

We still dont really have a half-back or stand-off to guide us around. We have Hunt who is still unproven, and ? I cnt even think who our stand-off is going to be, another kid unproven for sure, so another wasted year until Milford arrives next year.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users