Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Feelgood Factor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

#41 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,460 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

and you are the laughing stock of this forum, see you at Rochdale on Sunday ?

Posted Image

#42 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

Ha Ha . Yes . I am aware . It gets people talking though ......

#43 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,310 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

Having seen Hunslets last 9 games ,home and away . Think again.

Like York , We didnt get the D/R players to stop relegation ... Several on here were Aggressive in Defence of Our partners , blaming the Injury situation at headingley .

Well make your minds up , NO Injuries now .Players being farmed out to London , Wakefield etc etc.....

H.I.S.T and Hunslet have decided to D/R for a 2nd season . Yet the Decent players are Not helping US....

WE ARE BEING PLAYED . AND HAVE BECOME THE LAUGHING STOCK OF RUGBY LEAGUE ..............

No,just you.

It seems you need to make your mind up,last season you complained about having Rhinos players,now you are complaining Hunslet aren't getting any.

Leeds had a sizeable chunk of their 1st team squad missing for a part of last season.That is a fact.Whether you like it or not.

Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#44 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

There are people on this Hunslet Forum , to whom I Will NOT reply ...........

#45 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,310 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:45 PM

There are people on this Hunslet Forum , to whom I Will NOT reply ...........

Is it due to the facts getting in the way of your uninformed rubbish.

Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#46 Bigm1

Bigm1
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

At last we had an interesting topic with some intelligent debate & humour. But why oh why can't it stay on topic, yet another thread ruined by the anti Leeds brigade. Ignore posts about DR - it's done, we have to live with it. Let's move on. We've got, hopefully, a great season coming up - let's enjoy it & have some good banter & debate.

#47 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

At last we had an interesting topic with some intelligent debate & humour. But why oh why can't it stay on topic, yet another thread ruined by the anti Leeds brigade. Ignore posts about DR - it's done, we have to live with it. Let's move on. We've got, hopefully, a great season coming up - let's enjoy it & have some good banter & debate.

No chance we are back to same old same old Hunslet 72 has his agenda to ruin every topic that comes a long just to vent his hatred. Roll on the matches so we can talk about something worthwhile

Edited by suzzy, 16 January 2014 - 03:22 PM.

chappy

#48 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,460 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

He,s just trying to hi jack threads col ignore him

Posted Image

#49 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

You're a moderator KOL. If someone goes off topic or tries to hi-jack a thread to suit their own agenda they're in breach of the terms and condition of the forum.

#50 Bigm1

Bigm1
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Back in December, on the old DR thread, Penola said he'd recommend H72's account be deleted. Please make it happen so we can get back to enjoying what we like best - HUNSLET!

#51 Penola

Penola
  • 605 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

Yes. Nearly pushed the button today but thought he deserved a second chance. Let's see

#52 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

I always thought a forum was somewhere you could voice your opinions!! He doesn't like leeds but you lot do, does he really deserve banning for that??
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#53 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

I always thought a forum was somewhere you could voice your opinions!! He doesn't like leeds but you lot do, does he really deserve banning for that??

Mate doesn't matter what the topic is about you've got to admit all he offers is the same thing over and over again he never post anything good about how the club is trying its best to give him a club to support their efforts in acquiring some great sponsorships and a half decent squad deserves some applause but does he give credit you tell me we know how you feel about the history of the club regarding Leeds Macca but you don't spew it over every topic, you do have respect for what Hist is trying to do in difficult times but this guy just wont give it a rest pretty soon there wont be anyone left on here to discuss the team which is what its all about really let Hist get on with their good work and let us concentrate on the season ahead please.
chappy

#54 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

Mate doesn't matter what the topic is about you've got to admit all he offers is the same thing over and over again he never post anything good about how the club is trying its best to give him a club to support their efforts in acquiring some great sponsorships and a half decent squad deserves some applause but does he give credit you tell me we know how you feel about the history of the club regarding Leeds Macca but you don't spew it over every topic, you do have respect for what Hist is trying to do in difficult times but this guy just wont give it a rest pretty soon there wont be anyone left on here to discuss the team which is what its all about really let Hist get on with their good work and let us concentrate on the season ahead please.

I agree with what your saying col but he could be doing it for a reaction and it seems to be working, just ignore his comments when they're negative and he'll soon get bored and maybe have something positive to say eventually
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#55 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

I agree with what your saying col but he could be doing it for a reaction and it seems to be working, just ignore his comments when they're negative and he'll soon get bored and maybe have something positive to say eventually

Im fine with that mate but all the good banter we use to have on here has gone because people have stopped posting because of this guy and I really enjoyed how it used to be there was some great laughter on here but its all turned sour not on for me but ill try not to get emotional about it lol
chappy

#56 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,460 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

Yes. Nearly pushed the button today but thought he deserved a second chance. Let's see

Im more or less of the same opinion Penola, i,ll respect any opinion Macca but now we dont have Keinhorst 72,s moaning we havent got him !! You just cant win with the guy.Basically he,s trying to wind people up and having a laugh but its getting boring now. Do the Forum want him banned - yes or no ?

Posted Image

#57 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Im more or less of the same opinion Penola, i,ll respect any opinion Macca but now we dont have Keinhorst 72,s moaning we havent got him !! You just cant win with the guy.Basically he,s trying to wind people up and having a laugh but its getting boring now. Do the Forum want him banned - yes or no ?

sent you a PM mate
chappy

#58 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

If people don't like what someone says just put them on ignore problem solved you don't see their posts
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#59 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

I think it proves just how big an issue it is for some people me included. that's how it is and won't change as far as i'm concerned

#60 Penola

Penola
  • 605 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

Mackey. I hate Leeds. Full stop. I've spent 33 years doing it and listening to my dad and grandad. 72 just p****** me off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users