Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Recent Reports

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 573 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

From a period no information there's suddenly been a bit of a rush of "information" from various sources over the past few days.

However I think there's quite a few red herrings out there and some inaccuracies. As has been mentioned talks are still ongoing with the club regarding a structure moving forward, plus of course we're all interested to see what Dr Koukash has to say on Thursday.

But hopefully from the end of the week things should start to look a lot clearer. In general I'm fairly optimistic.

#2 GLENNGARY

GLENNGARY
  • Coach
  • 232 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

Your thread has left me deflated Steve. It sounds like a spanner in the works thread. You say you are only fairly optimistic, and there was I thinking everything was now cut and dried. I'd better come down off the ceiling as reading between the lines of your thread there are more twists and turns to come.

#3 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

Your thread has left me deflated Steve. It sounds like a spanner in the works thread. You say you are only fairly optimistic, and there was I thinking everything was now cut and dried. I'd better come down off the ceiling as reading between the lines of your thread there are more twists and turns to come.

. My sentiments exactly Glenn its at the stage where I don't know what to believe especially after hearing Dr Koukashes interview on TV earlier.

#4 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 573 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

Sorry not my intention to deflate & these were only my personal views. I just think that there's a few more "I"s to dot and "t"s to cross yet. But I'm sure we're on the right track & the overall outlook is much improved from where we were a month ago. Roll on Thursday when no doubt Mr Koukash will clarify his own intentions.

#5 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 196 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:20 PM

I am now very confused about this whole situtation, I have been told from a reliable source "that John Kidd has not spoke to Koukash and does not understand why did that interview on North West tonight"

Thursday night is going to be interesting!!!

#6 TIM THE LION

TIM THE LION
  • Coach
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

I'm reserving my opinions until I hear solid FACTS. Not speculation or hearsay.

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

Edmund Burke

#7 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 885 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

I hate reliable sources, they're so unreliable!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#8 TIM THE LION

TIM THE LION
  • Coach
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

ha ha ha :D

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

Edmund Burke

#9 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 196 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

well mine aint

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users