BARROPW RAIDERS 500 SUPER LOTTO

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

At the last Lotteries Council meeting that I attended, I came across this scheme which is being widely used by other RL and Football clubs to run alongside their £1weekly lotteries. I also discovered that it has been highly successful at our neighbours Workington Town, and I firmly believe that our supporters are just as fervent and appreciative of all the hard work that our dedicated board of directors are carrying out at the moment.
THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO MOVE THE CLUB FORWARD!
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE BARROW RAIDERS 500 SUPER LOTTO!
Our target is to recruit 500 members which will make a huge difference to the club's finances. With regular bonus prizes and the chance to win up to £5,000!

HOW IT WORKS:-

£2 per week paid by standing order only.

Restricted to a maximum of 500 members initially.

Players would choose 4 numbers from 1 to 31.

Each week 4 numbers will be drawn at random.

Prize money will be accumulated and paid when the winner achieves all 4 numbers.

Initial jackpot starts at £1,000 in week 1.

If there is no winner the prize fund will be rolled over to the next week and grow by £100 each week until there is a winner.

Should the prize fund reach £5,000 one winner will be selected at random from the lotto database.

Bonus prizes of £25 each week for choosing 3 of the 4 numbers.

Weekly draws during the season for drinks vopuchers from the Raiders Bar or for the Rugby Shop and Souvenir Shop to the value of £25.

VIP hospitality for 2 people for each home league game.

Pre-season draws for a season ticket and a replica shirt.

The initial target is to achieve 125 members which is the break even point and we can then concentrate on recruiting and canvassing throughout the season to enrol the 500.
Details and application forms will be available at tomorrow's game at the Souvenir Shop on the ground, when I will also be available to answer any questions. It is hoped that the first draw will take place on Saturday 1 March.

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Posted Image

#2 foggieraider13

foggieraider13
  • Players
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

Looked at this on the Raiders website.

However cannot find a link to an application form.

Could a link be set up for all us far flung supporters?

Thanks

Posted Image

#3 weststiger

weststiger
  • Players
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

Here ,Here,-need a link for all those expats who still follow  the "shipbuilders" from afar.

#4 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:14 AM

Thanks for the messages guys. This is in the process of being done and should be complete in the next couple of days.

The forms have been trickling in, in the last few days, after being distributed at
last Sundays's friendly. The Evening Mail are covering the topic soon and there is a postal shot next week. Would all supporters fill in their forms, if interested, and deliver them to the Rugby Shop, 78 Scott Street, asap, so that we can approximately estimate the start date which we are targetting as Saturday 1st March.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Posted Image

#5 weststiger

weststiger
  • Players
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

Thanks for that John,look forward to being a part of it,bit far to come for a game,from Oz,though.not to worry anything to help the club.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users