Get the League Express Yearbook 2013/14, The Forbidden Game, All Blacks to All Golds and many more great Rugby League books at knock down prices in our Easter Sale on now at www.totalrl.com/shop but hurry, all offers end Sunday 27th April.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

TotalRL NRL Super Coach Fantasy League 2014 - *** R6 Results; Total Points and Head to Head - Latest Positions

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 G Las D

G Las D
  • 13,958 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:09 AM

SCoachPointsAfterR032014_zps73123def.jpg

It's still tough going this early in the season. I get the feeling that more of us are finding our feet somewhat though now.

Our top scorer this week with a very creditable1088 was Tim and his Barrow Bunnies, well done mate. Close on his heels were Jack (Rabbit 2014 Premiers 1064pts), David (Thatcham Rabbitohs 1032pts) and Si (Muenchen Storm 1008pts)

Just missing out from this exclusive club was me and my Melbourne Rovers (999pts) and Gav and his Holker Pioneers RL (998pts)

At this early stage we have just three Super Coaches averaging over 1000 points a round: Jack, David and Andrew (Sika's Revenge)

Congratulations.

Some decent scores throughout the ladder. Well done Mick's Marauders and your 975 points.

The round saw a few more injuries including the serious one to Alex McKinnon. My thoughts and best wishes go to him , his family and friends.

There were other injuries which might affect your team selection too.

Good luck in Round 4 everyone.

Now who's the best captain for the round going to be, answer me that one?

Edited by G Las D, 25 March 2014 - 08:04 PM.

ARLForumstrap2014_zps302d9d20.jpg   

*************** Disciple of Experience **************

#82 G Las D

G Las D
  • 13,958 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:42 AM

TOTAL POINTS ORDER

SCoachPointsAfterR042014_zpse3677c67.jpg

This is the first week we've had head to head fixtures.

I'll post two ladders each week so we can get the order by points and head to head.

Although the ladder above gives the order by total points it doesn't give the points total for the round.

The round points total is given though in the ladder for the Head to Head comp.

So you can look at them both and glean the information you want.

HEAD TO HEAD LADDER

SCoachH2HAfterR042014_zps98a82262.jpg

Top points scorer this round was Gav and your Holker Pioneers with 1192 - congratulations, that's a great score on a tricky week.

Well done to everyone who topped the magic 1000 point mark:

Tim and your table topping Barrow Bunnies (1188)

Jack and your Rabbit 2014 Premiers (1098)

Andrew and your Sika's Revenge (1080)

Stephanie and your Stephanie's Rhinos (1034)

Coming close were Norm (998), James (994) and Nate (992).

Not happy with your form - your best hope is to wait until the team lists are announced and then make best use of your two trades... keeping in mind the long game and the hardships that State of Origin can bring.

Good luck in Round 5

Edited by G Las D, 01 April 2014 - 09:44 AM.

#83 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,222 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:57 PM

The week before I got 0 points from Greg Inglis and then 0 points from my captain Cam Smith this week. Still managed to score over 900 points though. Hopefully this week nobody pulls up injured in my team. Very tough sdeason so far with so many injuries and suspensions. After 4 rounds every team has lost 1 game and shows how tight things are in the NRL. 

#84 G Las D

G Las D
  • 13,958 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

Yes I had Cam Smith. My vice captain scored well, but the knock on effect was to include my lowest scoring emergency reserve - bah! Hope Cam plays this week. He is due to according to team list.
  • Lounge Room Lizard likes this

#85 G Las D

G Las D
  • 13,958 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:07 AM

SCoachPointsAfterR052014_zps0cce47c2.jpg

So here's the table above that gives both the latest round score for each of us plus the total points overall.

Round 5 appears to have been a better round for many of us. Nine of us crossed the 1000 point barrier with four more in the 900s.

Top scorer of the round and our leader is Jack and his Rabbit 2014 Premiers. Andrew and his Sika's Savages came second this week (1115). Tim's Barrow Bunnies is still in second place though having been our third top scorer with 1107.

Well done also to Warrick (1081), David (1078), Gav (1077), Nate and Kev (both 1023) and Graham (1018).

One or two people did suffer an unexpected turn round in form - just a blip I'm sure. Clair is mentioned in dispatches this week for the very creditable 900+ score in 17th place.

SCoachH2HAfterR052014_zpsc1c15b13.jpg

So it's on to our Head2Head ladder.

It's Kev and his roverandout who has leapt lithely (in a manner of speaking) up from 9th to third in the table.

Just six of us have managed two wins from two: Tim, Andrew, Kev, Si, Jack and Norm.

Tim's points difference of +991 is astonishing after just two rounds!!!

There were some very close calls in the R5 contests.

Well done Dave beating me by 5 points, I thought I had you there ... until Taumalola got injured in that last game - bah humbug! :-)

Joking aside, good luck to everyone for Round 6

There were yet more injuries to relied upon players in that round so maybe there's some rethinking necessary in the days ahead.

#86 G Las D

G Las D
  • 13,958 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

I notice that scores so far with just one game to play are much lower than normal for us across the board.

This surely means we go into a don't panic mode.

If it's all of us then that has to be just one of those rounds, isn't it?

#87 G Las D

G Las D
  • 13,958 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

That did turn out to be a toughy!

The dice were rolled there was a bit of a shuffle round. Well done if you came out ahead.

SCoachPointsAfterR062014_zps8dcd1e0f.jpg

Sika's Savages (Andrew) and Barrow Bunnies (Tim) both performed well being the only two to top the 1,000 point mark this week. It also saw them close the gap on Rabbits 2014 (Jack). Andrew also nipped above Tim into second place. Jack, Andrew, Tim and Gav are now the only ones averaging over 1,000 points a round.

So Andrew's 1075 and Tim's 1041 were our highest scores this week. Well done both. Perhaps under the circumstances getting in the 900s or even top 800 s will have been some consolation, especially if you were watching the scratching round for points during the course of the weekend as it unfolded.

Mentioned in dispatches this week is Si and his Muenchen Storm who leapt up from 10th to 6th. It shows just how close this competition is.

SCoachH2HAfterR062014_zps0c908270.jpg

Tim's points difference is still way bigger than anyone else, however in Head to Head terms beating this week's opponent is what it's about. Well done then to Andrew and his Sika's Savages who came out on top in what turned out to be the battle of the Head to Head round. With 1041 in this round Tim would have beaten all the rest of us, but he came up against Andrew the top scorer. As a result Si takes over at the top with 3 wins from 3 and the best points difference of the other 3/3ers: Kevin, Andrew and Jack.

It's early days with plenty of changes to come in our ladder.

Here's to a good Round 7 for you.

Good luck.

Edited by G Las D, 15 April 2014 - 09:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users