Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

this forum

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

This forum used to be the best forum on here. Not anymore tho, used to have great banter with the york lads but even they've got bored of it now. If you dare say a word against leeds the post gets removed or topic locked. There's more whinos than huns oh here these days, people wanting evidence for everything thats posted etc etc etc. I don't even no why I bother wasting my time even looking at it to be honest.......
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#2 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

This forum used to be the best forum on here. Not anymore tho, used to have great banter with the york lads but even they've got bored of it now. If you dare say a word against leeds the post gets removed or topic locked. There's more whinos than huns oh here these days, people wanting evidence for everything thats posted etc etc etc. I don't even no why I bother wasting my time even looking at it to be honest.......

Leeds and Hunslet are now basically the same club so by saying anything against one you're having a go at the other.

#3 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,055 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

So people don't agree with a minority or put counter arguments.Awful isn't it?

Founder of the convent pontoon team.

#4 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:20 PM

So people don't agree with a minority or put counter arguments.Awful isn't it?

Have you got actual proof of that?

Edited by maccca-6-, 21 January 2014 - 02:20 PM.

#5 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,055 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

Have you got actual proof of that?

Good effort.:-)

#6 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

Good effort.:-)

Not an effort at all. This thread has nothing to do with dual reg (thats been done to death) I'm simply saying this has gone from a great forum with good banter to what it is now. Boring!!! with people like you wanting evidence for every comment

#7 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,055 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Not an effort at all. This thread has nothing to do with dual reg (thats been done to death) I'm simply saying this has gone from a great forum with good banter to what it is now. Boring!!! with people like you wanting evidence for every comment

Far from it,I only question Hunslet72's .You've mentioned dual registration,not me.Am I not allowed to post ona Hunslet forum because I follow Leeds,is it not allowed to counter some of untruths posted by people.It would be a sad world indeed if we all had to tow the party line.Don't you agree.

#8 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

Far from it,I only question Hunslet72's .You've mentioned dual registration,not me.Am I not allowed to post ona Hunslet forum because I follow Leeds,is it not allowed to counter some of untruths posted by people.It would be a sad world indeed if we all had to tow the party line.Don't you agree.

Yeah sorry I was wrong to say just you. Its the forum in general thats gone to pot removing posts and locking threads

#9 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

well from now on my only comments are going to be about the team and match issues, I know Hist will be carrying on their great work running the club so any other issues regarding in fighting between the (us and them)factors  I will not be apart of .

chappy

#10 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:02 PM

well from now on my only comments are going to be about the team and match issues, I know Hist will be carrying on their great work running the club so any other issues regarding in fighting between the (us and them)factors I will not be apart of .

Please yourself suzzy. Who's mentioned anything about hist?

#11 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

So I hear Hunslet are training with Rhinos tonight or the other way round (according to twitter world) - OMG are we fraternising wih the enemy!!!

Some people will be swinging from the rafters tonight!

#12 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

So I hear Hunslet are training with Rhinos tonight or the other way round (according to twitter world) - OMG are we fraternising wih the enemy!!!

Some people will be swinging from the rafters tonight!

THANKS Gazmeister . for flagging that up .

A TOTAL DISGRACE ! ! ! ! ! !

#13 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

THANKS Gazmeister . for flagging that up .

A TOTAL DISGRACE ! ! ! ! ! !

Thats what DR is all about.  Do you not think our young Hookers for example wont benefit from having some sessions with Aiton or Burrow or Sinfield?  Course they will. 

In my apprenticeship days I am glad my mentor taught me otherwise I wouldn't be as good as I am today......Same applies

#14 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

Disgrace my hairy backside do you really think the Hunslet players are going to sulk training with fellow rugby players leave politics out of it for once you wind up merchant 

chappy

#15 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

How can it be a bad thing getti g profesional training. This should happen as often as poss

#16 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

I feel we are losing our identity.

#17 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

Because People are paying Good money to see 2 sides battle for the Lazenby cup . Only to find out they are training together ...

Bring back Wrestling .......................

Edited by HUNSLET72, 21 January 2014 - 05:32 PM.

#18 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,055 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

Because People are paying Good money to see 2 sides battle for the Lazenby cup . Only find out they are training together ...

Bring back Wrestling .......................

I'll give you an example of two teams training together.My youngest sons team held a joint training session with a team that were just starting up.After they had the training session,they played a full blown game against each other.I'very never seen a game where two teams were so determined to win.No quarter asked,none given. Now,I'm sure there will be fringe players from both teams playing on Sunday who will want to show what they can do to claim a regular first team place,do you seriously think it's all going to be stage managed?

Edited by terrywebbisgod, 21 January 2014 - 05:49 PM.

#19 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

bring back hanging

chappy

#20 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

If we could get training with leeds as often as poss aswell as the offield work thats being done together this dual reg could end up being a gem for hunslet, but please stick with our own players. Beleive in them cause they are good enough. They showed that at back end of last season

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users