Gateshead at home - Sunday 3pm

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

Very nasty indeed - there should be a lawyer attached to that case. But... unless Ben's given his permission to post that, it's abit of an invasion of privacy mate.

If he's posted it on facebook or twitter then strictly speaking its fair game, unless he owns the copyright to it...!

The sooner all players know this the better too. Not just for gory injuries, but for everything.

Posted Image

#22 Clarence St

Clarence St
  • Coach
  • 338 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

Fair enough it was a horrible, cold day yesterday, but the club has listened to all the

supporters who winged about paying full price to get in & reduced it to £10 & £5 for

concessions, so its pay back time now so hope to see a lot more there against Sheffield

I agree their Shades but it's a bit pointless if it doesn't get publicised. My neighbour asked me how much it was to get in and I told him it has always been full whack for friendlies unless you bought those advance tickets they were selling last year. I'd looked in the Press, on the forum and on the club site but saw nothing about it. In fact the club site still had last years fixture list on it! There's always a chance I missed it somewhere but as far as I was concerned I thought someone was trying to keep it a secret!

A good result for the young lads anyway especially in the conditions. It says a lot for the drainage on the pitch when you saw how much rain we'd had and how many other games were off.

#23 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

I agree their Shades but it's a bit pointless if it doesn't get publicised. My neighbour asked me how much it was to get in and I told him it has always been full whack for friendlies unless you bought those advance tickets they were selling last year. I'd looked in the Press, on the forum and on the club site but saw nothing about it. In fact the club site still had last years fixture list on it! There's always a chance I missed it somewhere but as far as I was concerned I thought someone was trying to keep it a secret!

A good result for the young lads anyway especially in the conditions. It says a lot for the drainage on the pitch when you saw how much rain we'd had and how many other games were off.

Totally agree - if you don't do twitter nowadays it seems like you get left behind

info wise - we are vp's so it didn't affect us, but would have put it on here if I had

known or realised

#24 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

Ticket prices were definitely in the Press mate.

Hopefully the brand new website will be up and running by the end of the week too, certainly before the next game anyway!

Posted Image

#25 Clarence St

Clarence St
  • Coach
  • 338 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

Ticket prices were definitely in the Press mate.

Hopefully the brand new website will be up and running by the end of the week too, certainly before the next game anyway!

I've just looked at all the copies of last weeks Press and I can't see it mentioned anywhere Gav. It must have been tucked away somewhere.

#26 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 613 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

If he's posted it on facebook or twitter then strictly speaking its fair game, unless he owns the copyright to it...!

The sooner all players know this the better too. Not just for gory injuries, but for everything.

Fair comment - I did look before I scalded though, couldn't see it anywhere so assumed he'd sent it to a mate who then spread it on here.

But yeah... there's a definite need for media training in all sport really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users