Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

V Bulls Admission Price

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BatleyFanAndy

BatleyFanAndy
  • Coach
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

Greetings from across the valley. How much is gate admission today? :)

Edited by BatleyFanAndy, 26 January 2014 - 10:35 AM.

SIGNATURE

#2 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 975 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

£15 to sit down, £13 to stand for adults, £9 to sit down, £7 to stand for concessions I think.

#3 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

Andy has given you good info, but just to add that Under 16's are £2 to stand.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#4 BatleyFanAndy

BatleyFanAndy
  • Coach
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

Ah, thought it'd be cheaper than that with it being a friendly. I'll walk the dog instead :/
SIGNATURE

#5 geordierover

geordierover
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Wot time is kick off please

#6 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 940 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

Ah, thought it'd be cheaper than that with it being a friendly. I'll walk the dog instead :/

see thred above too (bulls at home) about the price a tickets, would a thought at say a tenner it would a been packed, they lost 4 tenners off me plus maybe 8 pints a larger and a couple a burgers for us 4. cant understand why clubs dont want to pack these stands and let the players see a full house for the game. have had 4 hours round doncaster toy fair for £3 each. :download:

#7 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:53 PM

Wasn't too bad a crowd considering but I do agree with what people are saying regarding the price. End of day it is just a friendly . What I will say though is the rams charge the cheapest prices in the whole of the championship in league games so tight we are not

#8 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:54 PM

I honestly believe though had the price been a tenner the crowd would of been a lot higher

#9 BatleyFanAndy

BatleyFanAndy
  • Coach
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

I honestly believe though had the price been a tenner the crowd would of been a lot higher

I did actually think it would've been a tenner. £20 would've been decent entry for 2 adults to a friendly. Plus we generally get some fodder and a drink.
SIGNATURE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users