BIG THANKYOU

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hunslet2012

Hunslet2012
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

Big thank you from the 14 that got a table yesterday and a meal .....the meal was beautiful the hospitality was second to none and the result was fantastic ..

The lads were well impressed and will be getting tables at more games in the near future   

Edited by Hunslet2012, 27 January 2014 - 04:51 PM.

#2 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

Hospitality went down very well yesterday. even the Rhinos fans were smiling...

Still lots of room for improvement though, service was very slow.

We even had two guys in the Phoenix who had flown in from Norway to watch the match, as United weren't playing.

#3 Hunslet2012

Hunslet2012
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

£30 for a 2 course meal tea /coffee a  quiet bar warm and cozy good view of the game  matchday program ...ok a bit slow with the meal but it was well worth every penny i remember last year at bradford £45 for a box a ###### meal could not see much of the game and very cold over 10 people in the box u could not move well any way the lads what aint been before was well impressed and could not beleive how proffessionaly it was run even the legend keith mason was impressed

#4 Woodlesford Hawk

Woodlesford Hawk
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

I think you will find they were Swedish Mystic. Joakim  & Bengt are their names.

that's like calling a Scotsman English over there. 

They loved the game and are already making arrangements to take in the Hemel away game the day after United play QPR.  

#5 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

Thanks for that Hawk, I should have de-misted my crystal ball first......

Hospitality is okay (better than Featherstone), but still room for improvement in my opinion...

#6 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

Thanks for that Hawk, I should have de-misted my crystal ball first......

Hospitality is okay (better than Featherstone), but still room for improvement in my opinion...

Nor-way Mystic Gaz , I'm not av'in that..............

#7 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:30 PM

£30 for a 2 course meal tea /coffee a quiet bar warm and cozy good view of the game matchday program ...ok a bit slow with the meal but it was well worth every penny i remember last year at bradford £45 for a box a ###### meal could not see much of the game and very cold over 10 people in the box u could not move well any way the lads what aint been before was well impressed and could not beleive how proffessionaly it was run even the legend keith mason was impressed

Keith mason paid!!!!!!

Give over ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users