Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Employment help

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,415 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

This is true, perhaps I'm in the wrong place?

Finally...............

A Fev Blog

#22 bmot88

bmot88
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Done a shift since thiis and again tomorrow. Met a guy who also works for him apparentley he sends cheques or a bank transfer. So should be ok just concernd about the tax and ni part dont want to get in trouble

#23 bobbruce

bobbruce
  • Coach
  • 6,019 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:27 AM

Done a shift since thiis and again tomorrow. Met a guy who also works for him apparentley he sends cheques or a bank transfer. So should be ok just concernd about the tax and ni part dont want to get in trouble

To do it legit you will need to register as self employed get a UTR number and then you will be able to declare your income by doing a tax return.

#24 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,941 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:51 AM

Finally...............

what's that supposed to mean?
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#25 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,969 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:04 AM

To do it legit you will need to register as self employed get a UTR number and then you will be able to declare your income by doing a tax return.

And if you don't, you can really end up in the shht. Employer could just argue you were self employed and it was your responsibility. Unless you actually are paying your own NI and tax, then be careful.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#26 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,415 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

what's that supposed to mean?

It was a jocular comment but 24 hours later I suppose you could take it the wrong way if you wanted....... :sleep:

A Fev Blog

#27 bobbruce

bobbruce
  • Coach
  • 6,019 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

And if you don't, you can really end up in the shht. Employer could just argue you were self employed and it was your responsibility. Unless you actually are paying your own NI and tax, then be careful.

Absolutely John especially as it sounds like he's being payed by cheque or bank transfer. Which will leave a very obvious paper trail would be less risky if you were getting cash at least for a short time.

#28 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,969 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

Absolutely John especially as it sounds like he's being payed by cheque or bank transfer. Which will leave a very obvious paper trail would be less risky if you were getting cash at least for a short time.

Yes. At least with cash you can deny everything. If there is a cheque or bank transfer then it is a bit harder.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users