Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Join the Fevolution!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 yipyee

yipyee
  • Coach
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:52 PM

Aye, that's it... while we're waiting for Wakey's new stadium what do you reckon we should do in the meantime?

same as now.....

#22 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

Aye, that's it... while we're waiting for Wakey's new stadium what do you reckon we should do in the meantime?

Grow and prosper and get into SL. Then you can be the opposition at the opening of their new stadium and show them who is top dog in the area.

#23 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

Grow and prosper and get into SL. Then you can be the opposition at the opening of their new stadium and show them who is top dog in the area.

Sounds good to me Mr K. Grow and prosper is the intention and there's no reason why we can't do just that.
Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

#24 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:15 AM

Coming over to Fev on Sunday for Sir Richard of Whiting's testimonial. Really looking forward to it. Hope to see a decent number turn out from both Fev and Hull for what should be a terrific occasion.
Been a while since I last visited Post Office Road, hope the Sun is shining and a good day is had by everyone.

It'll be good to see you all and I hope Rich does very well out of it. He's a nice lad from a good family. If Rovers can play as well as they did against the Wildcats it should be an interesting game. Enjoy your visit and if you're in the clubhouse before the game make yourself known, I'll buy you a pint.
Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users