TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Doncaster (H)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

Yes Batley were a top side last season, but how many players have you let go and how many decent players have you signed? Worrying times for Batley fans

#42 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

Yes Batley were a top side last season, but how many players have you let go and how many decent players have you signed? Worrying times for Batley fans

Not really but it's kind of you to worry about it on our behalf.

#43 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

I'm not worrying about how the two Batley fans will cope with a poor season. The bubble has burst and tears will follow

#44 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

I'm not worrying about how the two Batley fans will cope with a poor season. The bubble has burst and tears will follow

Well if the situation does arise, we can always turn to you for advice on how to cope with a poor season.

#45 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:04 PM

Eddie

Note to self ;)

Don't give exact season's of their demise

It will only come back to haunt you if our lot fail to deliver

Which is possible

Might save you choking on that humble pie

;)

#46 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 576 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

I know it's all banter most of it good,but come on let's not start getting carried away,Glenn's made some good signings but he's got to pick his 17 out of quite a big squad & get them to play together,so let's not start saying we're going to do this or batley's going to do that don't forget John Kears a good coach,I thing batley will go ok no disrespect meant but look what he's achieved as the underdog!

#47 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

How I've missed this intelligent "banter" in the close season.

Not.

No wonder these forums are dying on their @r5E.

Edited by Chairman LMAO, 02 February 2014 - 11:14 PM.

#48 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:06 AM

Into the valley of death rode Batleys famous 500.

#49 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:23 AM

Into the valley of death rode Batleys famous 500.

er six hundred Eddie and that was only because we were chasing 800 dewsbury fans back up the valley cos you'd tried to pinch our sheep to expand yer gene pool

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#50 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:26 AM

How I've missed this intelligent "banter" in the close season.

Not.

No wonder these forums are dying on their @r5E.

What you mean is that the Batley forum is on it's @r5E, that's why you Batley fans are on here rather than your own forum

#51 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:26 AM

I agree with the chairman lmao , this is tiresome and juvenile the childish my dad is bigger than your dad posts on these forums ,The two worst culprits are eddie rombo and equalizer and i would like them amongst others to be a bit more adultlike with their observations .Playful banter is one thing but silly playground sticks and stones is boring .

#52 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:39 AM

I agree with the chairman lmao , this is tiresome and juvenile the childish my dad is bigger than your dad posts on these forums ,The two worst culprits are eddie rombo and equalizer and i would like them amongst others to be a bit more adultlike with their observations .Playful banter is one thing but silly playground sticks and stones is boring .

Point taken, sorry for taking it too far!

#53 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

In their defence, and all of ours l suppose, they were never offensive and it is a public forum. I am not sure anything warrants an apology.

#54 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

I agree  distant nothing is offensive or warrants an apology im just fed up of reading playground posts which are childish with their fingerpointing .

#55 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:15 PM

We need some rugby to get our teeth into

That's all

Bit of sledging before the big kick off

Normal service will resume in a couple of weeks.

We'll at the Rams will be co.cker hoop for a while, then suicidal when it starts to go wrong

With Batley will be the same..steady away results with its customary dip in the middle when Wilkinson swords share's go thru the roof... But then normal service will be resumed with a strong finish

Notice I didn't comment on our finish

Because I just don't know what to expect

;)

Edited by coolie, 03 February 2014 - 12:16 PM.

#56 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

I agree, we need some competitive rugby to watch. All come out in the wash then.

#57 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

Rivalry and banter aside, I think the majority of both Batley and Dewsbury fans for the sake of local development and growth will actually want both sides to finish in the top 6 this season, particularly with the changes ahead in 2015.

#58 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Couldn't agree more Nick

I'd be more than happy for Batley to come second in the league any season

As long as were first ;)

Edited by coolie, 03 February 2014 - 12:45 PM.

#59 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

Point taken me lord.from now on our gladiators will do the talking for us on the field.Bring on Good Friday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users