RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dewsbury Rams 18 Castleford Tigers 0 - discuss the game here

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

Highly unlikely John!

You having four friends that is.

:kissing:

Of course what I mean by friends is "people I owe money to" lol

• Blind side johnny likes this
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#22 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,514 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

From memory, I think MS said that we would wait until Cas indicated the strength of squad that they
would be sending before deciding on the admission prices - seems reasonable to me Coolie.

Perhaps the Organisation that you manage has superior decision making processes from which the Rams
could benefit?

Wilsden
I do not think it's an unreasonable request to know what I'm doing at the weekend

This weekend is a family weekend
This game wasn't planned two weeks ago
And the scheduled game is not on a customary evening where our fixture's are usually played,believe it or not some fans have a life other than Rugby league

I think p.iss poor... And I'm sure I'll be backed on this by other forum users
That the price should have been set by now

Is this such a unreasonable request
To give fans notice??!

I'll let users decide if I'm been unreasonable wilsden.

Edited by coolie, 03 February 2014 - 08:53 PM.

#23 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

Wilsden
I do not think it's an unreasonable request to know what I'm doing at the weekend

This weekend is a family weekend
This game wasn't planned two weeks ago
And the scheduled game is not on a customary evening where our fixture's are usually played,believe it or not some fans have a life other than Rugby league

I think p.iss poor... And I'm sure I'll be backed on this by other forum users
That the price should have been set by now

Is this such a unreasonable request
To give fans notice??!

I'll let users decide if I'm been unreasonable wilsden.

I have two kneecaps which I would like to preserve and a wife who would be only too pleased to break them if she doesn't get her Saturday night out. Should be a good run out for the lads, but I can't see it filling the clubs coffers.

#24 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:31 AM

I have two kneecaps which I would like to preserve and a wife who would be only too pleased to break them if she doesn't get her Saturday night out. Should be a good run out for the lads, but I can't see it filling the clubs coffers.

Take her to the rugby.Put a blind fold on her tell her its a mystery night out just lead her to the action.

#25 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:14 AM

Take her to the rugby.Put a blind fold on her tell her its a mystery night out just lead her to the action.

would Mrs Grumpy recognise what "action" was? She is married to GOR remember and the last time he blindfolded her that didn't work out too well from what I heard ;)

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#26 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

Following discussions between the Rams and Castleford Tigers the following prices have been agreed for the game on Saturday 8th Feb at the Tetley’s Stadium -

Adult Seating £11.00
Adult Standing £10.00
Concession Seating £6.00
Concession Standing £5.00
Under 16’s £2.00

Under 16’s who have a season ticket for the 2014 season for either Dewsbury Rams or Castleford Tigers will be admitted free on presentation of their season tickets. Rams’ Under 16’s will be required to produce Voucher A from their season ticket book. This applies to Juniors only and is not valid for adult or concession season tickets.

The game on Saturday kicks of at 7.30pm.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#27 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:37 AM

would Mrs Grumpy recognise what "action" was? She is married to GOR remember and the last time he blindfolded her that didn't work out too well from what I heard ;)

We met on a blind date - she still thinks more of her guide dog than me. As for knowing what rugby action is, I've not seen much since we won ch1 and you have to make allowances for my memory. :shout:

• Piggy's mate likes this

#28 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

Good prices for a friendly, hope we get a decent crowd before the fev match( which will attract a good crowd) Roll on Saturday!

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 04 February 2014 - 11:57 AM.

#29 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,514 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

Booked to do something else now

So I'll go spend my £30 elsewhere

Ya snooze.,,, Ya lose ;)

#30 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 881 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:09 PM

Following discussions between the Rams and Castleford Tigers the following prices have been agreed for the game on Saturday 8th Feb at the Tetley’s Stadium -
Adult Seating £11.00
Adult Standing £10.00
Concession Seating £6.00
Concession Standing £5.00
Under 16’s £2.00
Under 16’s who have a season ticket for the 2014 season for either Dewsbury Rams or Castleford Tigers will be admitted free on presentation of their season tickets. Rams’ Under 16’s will be required to produce Voucher A from their season ticket book. This applies to Juniors only and is not valid for adult or concession season tickets.
The game on Saturday kicks of at 7.30pm.

Good pricing for this game, no excuses for any fans around the area to watch a good game of rugby on Saturday.

#31 Deano44

Deano44
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

I think Fev will be slow starters this year. New players and coaching staff , that said I think they are a good bet for the GF. I think Leigh will go well this year , Fax I think will drop down to 5th or 6 th. I think Harrison will be the first coach to be sacked.

Slow starters ? I have never seen a better drilled side in pre season before, They simply looked sensational last weekend and it appears to be a bigger, stronger, faster more exciting side than I have seen in years.....cant wait for the dewsbury game !!

#32 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

Slow starters ? I have never seen a better drilled side in pre season before, They simply looked sensational last weekend and it appears to be a bigger, stronger, faster more exciting side than I have seen in years.....cant wait for the dewsbury game !!

Have heard that.

#33 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 699 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

I wrote that before Hull game, I said it because of a new coach and quite a few new players. We will find out shortly who starts well.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#34 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 667 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:05 PM

great stuff,see you saturday.

#35 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

would think cas will have a good side.According to their coach theres a few not up to match fitness.

#36 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

I think they'll name a strong squad so should be a big challenge. I quite like the idea of a Saturday night match. Worth a tenner in.

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 04 February 2014 - 02:43 PM.

#37 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

Dewsbury have recruited well; Fev are playing very well and it looks like a bumper crowd; And I'm sure it'll be another close encounter; Gonna be an exciting season for both clubs;

#38 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

Ya snooze.,,, Ya lose ;)

you havent spent £30 since you bought your last car .dont exagerate

#39 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,546 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

Ya snooze.,,, Ya lose ;)

Drag queen contest in Batley Carr I hear.

Don't know why you bother - PM wins it every time.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#40 BROADEDDIE

BROADEDDIE
  • Coach
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

What are the chances of the game being on, considering its not stop raining all week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users