Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Hunslet72

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

I see Hunslet 72 is no longer an active member on this forum.  Did he get booted or did he volunteer to get him self removed?

I'm sure he will be back with an alias and HIS CAPITAL LETTERS WHILE TYPING.

Perhaps people will come back now and lets make this a happy place to be

#2 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

You know what Captain Mannering would say WAIT FOR IT
chappy

#3 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

Well, there's nothing to complain about currently....

#4 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:45 AM

He stood by his morals....he hated leeds before hunslet got Into bed with them and didn't change his opinion. Unlike most on here his colours aren't blue and amber now
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#5 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 323 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

There you go again just because we still support our Club doesn't make us rhinos

#6 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

Then whys everyone bullied 72 off the forum for being honest to himsen. The fact you cant say a word against leeds on here anymore speaks volumes for your opinions now. How things change in 2 years

Edited by maccca-6-, 01 February 2014 - 11:53 AM.

#7 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 323 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

Don't think I've ever bullied anyone I still hate Leeds just looking at the bigger picture wasn't me spending my beer money at headingly

#8 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:17 PM

I never mentioned you!!! No you didn't spend beer money at headingley but you were happt to go for nowt

#9 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

Freebie's at Headingley , the plot thickens............

#10 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 323 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

Fair comment still owe Buster a pint will get him one tonight if he's in Klondike

#11 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:42 PM

Fair comment still owe Buster a pint will get him one tonight if he's in Klondike

You've a better chance of finding him in mamma's pizza shop

#12 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

I see Hunslet 72 is no longer an active member on this forum. Did he get booted or did he volunteer to get him self removed the

I'm sure he will be back with an alias and HIS CAPITAL LETTERS WHILE TYPING.

Perhaps people will come back now and lets make this a happy place to be

maybe like me he realised that talking with your feet is more worthwhile than preaching to the converted

Edited by sgt pepper, 02 February 2014 - 08:17 PM.

#13 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

What as happened down at hunslet there is no atmosphere any where either in the stand or in the bar. It's like the heart as been ripped out of the hawks and the bar takings must be down without Macca and if mates not coming down. Things on the pitch look pleasing.

#14 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

What as happened down at hunslet there is no atmosphere any where either in the stand or in the bar. It's like the heart as been ripped out of the hawks and the bar takings must be down without Macca and if mates not coming down. Things on the pitch look pleasing.

are you being serious? Our only contribution was a couple of pints and a bag of scratchings!!!!

Edited by sgt pepper, 02 February 2014 - 09:08 PM.

#15 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

Did I say that? What I was trying to say is the due hard supporters have now left and do we get them back. It was silent on the top tear today not sure where you use to sit? Maybe the 1st league match will chow a true a reflection on the gate numbers.

#16 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:16 PM

Was meant to say show Not chow on my last post

#17 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

Did I say that? What I was trying to say is the due hard supporters have now left and do we get them back. It was silent on the top tear today not sure where you use to sit? Maybe the 1st league match will chow a true a reflection on the gate numbers.

I think the league games will be a true reflection of where you are at rather than friendlies against super league opposition. As for atmosphere what did you expect???????

#18 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:36 PM

No you didn't say that but a club director did!!!!

#19 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

ask GH to send the bloke with the trumpet over

#20 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:11 AM

I must have been at a different game, phoenix bar was buzzing before and after the match, and upstairs was pretty busy too.

A 700+ gate, and a terrific game of rugby on the pitch. Plenty of new faces, a few ex-players, what were you expecting, Ant & Dec.....?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users