Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sam Burgess (merged threads)

• Please log in to reply
824 replies to this topic

#821 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 6,887 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

It's a complicated subject which needs that simplified view / explanation

I think if any one person fully understood all of the nuances of RU their head would explode. Like the majority of RU referees most people understand a selection of the finer points and will focus on those when discussing games.

28m391z.jpg

#822 Middleton Bull

Middleton Bull
  • Coach
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

I think if any one person fully understood all of the nuances of RU their head would explode. Like the majority of RU referees most people understand a selection of the finer points and will focus on those when discussing games.

I hear that the RFU are in discussion with Opta on this very subject.  They are going to measure the numbers of subtleties and nuances of individual players as a new KPI.

#823 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 6,887 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

I hear that the RFU are in discussion with Opta on this very subject.  They are going to measure the numbers of subtleties and nuances of individual players as a new KPI.

That would be awesome!!!

28m391z.jpg

#824 Middleton Bull

Middleton Bull
  • Coach
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

That would be awesome!!!

Assclown and Jones had multiple orgasms when they found out

#825 Vikingstorm

Vikingstorm
  • Coach
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

Assclown and Jones had multiple orgasms when they found out

I have a good KPI for you....Rugby union is the most talked up sport on Earth.........Measure that

[QUOTE]“THE enemy should be in no doubt that we are his Nemesis and that we are bringing about his rightful destruction. There are many regional commanders who have stains on their souls and they are stoking the fires of Hell for Saddam. As they die they will know their deeds have brought them to this place. Show them no pity. But those who do not wish to go on that journey, we will not send. As for the others, I expect you to rock their world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users