Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

BARROW RAIDERS 500 SUPER LOTTO

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:22 AM

This is just an update and a request to all supporters on the new Lotto.
Any completed forms or any supporter requiring a form - then I will available at the ground souvenir shop from 1.30pm at tomorrow's game(weather permitting).

We currently have 54 supporters signed up with plenty of forms distributed. The minimum number required to commence the scheme is 125, so keep them forms rolling in!

As I have said on a previous thread, this scheme is a proven winner with other clubs and charities, and if our friends and neighbours from Workington Town can make a success of it, then I am confident that we can. I have certainly had good feedback from many supporters - we just need the forms in to get started!

Many thanks for all your support.

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Posted Image

#2 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

This afternoon, we have just recruited our 100th member to the Super Lotto. We need a minimum of 125 to get it started. If you are thinking about it or have not filled in the form yet, please collect one or hand it in to me on Sunday at the Ground Souvenir Shop or the Barrow Rugby Shop, 78 Scott Street during the week.
As I have said above, it is a proven money spinner. Whatever Workington Town can do, we can do!
See you Sunday!

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Posted Image

#3 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

Come on fellow supporters get those forms filled in and returned to John.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users