Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

RL in Coventry - 8th March

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EdinburghExile

EdinburghExile
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

Hi folks,

Turns out I'll be in Coventry on the 8th of March and I'd love to watch some local rugby, but the Bears are playing away that weekend. Bah! Any other matches likely to be on in the area?

As an aside, this is reminiscent of a weekend a couple of years ago where I happened to be in W Yorks with some spare time, but it just happened that Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Batley, Dewsbury and East Leeds were all playing away.

#2 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 11,016 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

Coventry Dragons, Coventry Warriors and Leamington Royals don't start their season until May unfortunately. Maybe a university?

Edited by bowes, 04 February 2014 - 06:15 PM.

#3 MidlandsRugbyLeague

MidlandsRugbyLeague
  • Coach
  • 985 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

University Regional Championships are the weekennd before at Uni of Nottm.

#4 EdinburghExile

EdinburghExile
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Oh well, looks like I'll have to investigate the local architecture or something.

#5 MidlandsRugbyLeague

MidlandsRugbyLeague
  • Coach
  • 985 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:28 PM

Oh well, looks like I'll have to investigate the local architecture or something.

if something is on I will post.... could always go away with Cov Bears?

#6 EdinburghExile

EdinburghExile
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:47 AM

if something is on I will post.... could always go away with Cov Bears?

Cheers. Travel's not really an option, I was only really looking to get away from husbandly duties for a couple of hours...

#7 EdinburghExile

EdinburghExile
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

Hullo, me again. I should also have asked for advice on good pubs - anywhere that does food and is likely to be showing SL over the next two nights? Cheers :)

p.s. I'm staying on Holyhead Road, so local to there would be ideal.