Which websites do u like?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,189 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

Although aware of Youtube for nearly a decade, I have just started to appreciate the full extent - in my mind- probably one the best websites going. It has opened up abit more of my musical experience, Have cried with laughter and have reminised surreally. Sometimes all in one night. Your thoughts on youtube and your fave websites?

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#2 johnmatrix

johnmatrix
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

i think youtube is a brilliant website for the user, especially as a boxing fan watching classic fights like leonard vs hearns, hagler v hearns, benn vs eubank, also some great clips of rugby league on there. some of the other video hosting websites are light years behind it. elitefts(its about strength training/powerliftingset) is one of my favourites as it has a lot of articles on various forms of strength training, plus a great deal of columnists/contributors to its content

#3 Bearman

Bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:41 PM

I like to think of a song, watch it on YouTube and then follow the links on the right and just keep on doing that.
I can easily pass time doing that
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#4 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,368 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

I like to think of a song, watch it on YouTube and then follow the links on the right and just keep on doing that.
I can easily pass time doing that

I aren't as bad now but a few years ago I used to be terrible for that and ended up staying up really late (or early)

#5 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,687 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:11 AM

I'm Welsh. I prefer Ewe Tube.

;)  :tongue:

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#6 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 21,584 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

I'm Welsh. I prefer Ewe Tube.

;)  :tongue:

If you were from Dudley, would you prefer Yow Tube? ;) 

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#7 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

If you were a 1970's BBC celebrity it'd be Yewtree Tube.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#8 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:24 AM

When I get my ###### in gear I think I'll start looking for work-out clips and other teach yourself items such as sign language or martial arts or what have you.

I need a hobby, something useful and progressive to take my mind off things.

Cheers MM, that idea had sunk into my memory and this thread has refreshed it.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#9 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,368 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:44 PM

I'm watching Mungo Jerry on a Saturday night...it can only be You Tube. Hurrah

#10 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,189 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

I'm watching Mungo Jerry on a Saturday night...it can only be You Tube. Hurrah

It's after 6 cans flicking through bits and bats musically that I came across Time in a bottle by Jim Croce. Beautiful song. I've also caught up with two pirate radio reggae songs of which I only new a few words but remember both tunes from the early 90's. However I wish I hadn't............not worth the 20 year wait.

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#11 808tone

808tone
  • Coach
  • 746 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

I love the internet and find it the book of everything as I could not imagine having some computer like it 20 years ago and youtube is great for music and sport but not nice seeing back yard fights or animals getting eaten by snakes.

#12 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,189 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

I love the internet and find it the book of everything as I could not imagine having some computer like it 20 years ago and youtube is great for music and sport but not nice seeing back yard fights or animals getting eaten by snakes.

Err don't watch em!! :tongue:

#13 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,687 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Guido Fawkes, the Popbitch Board and Sabotage Times ... all  for good old-fashioned scandal.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users