RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Kevin Pietesen is Marmite

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Northern Sol

Northern Sol
  • 16,569 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

Piers "Morgan" Moron has publicly sided with KP. So that's my mind made up, then!

Apparently they are mates, Sickening.

#22 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:31 PM

In leymans terms. He's one of England's best middle order since maybe Gower. He is controversial. Toss the coin and decide if he's worth it.

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#23 bbfaz

bbfaz
  • Coach
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:28 PM

It's not about tossing the coin.  He's 33, he's past his best and he has previous for being arrogant, egotistical and divisive.  He's never going to be the grizzled old pro who takes the lads under his wing and that's what is needed to rebuild the team.  The problem with this country is complacency.  We seldom strive to keep it going and in those times that we do, there comes a point where we mess it up.  England cricket has reached the latter point.  I'm not convinced this team is quite as terrible as this winter made them look, I think people were physically and mentally exhausted with the amount of cricket they've played, two Ashes series in a year is unprecidented.   However, if they are going to take the wise decision to tear it down and start again before things get any worse, they have to get rid of any potential bad eggs.  That's KP, always has been.

• GeordieSaint likes this

Beckenham Bears RL - Rugby League in South East London

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users