Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Obesity map of England

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,845 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

Some strangely different figures to what I thought it would say

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#2 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:19 PM

I'm obese in two countries. Recognition at last.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#3 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:05 PM

Not a very technical survey apparently.
They rang people up asked their hieght and weight and made their assumptions from there.
I'd be overweight by their reckoning as my BMI is 26 - short rugby player = overweight

#4 Maximus Decimus

Maximus Decimus
  • Coach
  • 7,709 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

I don't know if it's a recent thing but most people's understanding of obese is nothing like the medical term which is more akin to overweight. 

#5 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:13 AM

The good thing about this is that it finally answers the age old question of who the jam eaters are.....

Workington Town. Then. Now. Always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users