Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Scoreboard

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

And I expect a big cheer when you see how many the dogs are winning by! Wer still on target to finish above the Rams losing to Leigh was factored in and we took 5 points from 6 against Fax not a paltry 1. See you all at the mount for a whooping

We took four off Fax and 15 in total off the top four. How've you done?

Edited by Tom Coates, 05 August 2014 - 01:52 PM.

#62 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

Beat fax fev and donny at home. Won away at donny and got bonus at Leigh fev and fax. We was level at Leigh with 4 mins remaining and lead 8 nil at halftime against them at the tetleys before haggarty got a red card on the stroke of halftime. Think we've done great against the top 4

#63 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 474 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

I will put the scores up for sure. Will be a hard task to do it for every point scored though with the task of doing the clock, scorers and score for our own game. Maybe every 10 or 15 minutes would be sufficient.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#64 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:25 PM

I think you'll find we took 4 off fax and soon to be 6 of the doggies lol :)

#65 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:48 PM

AND the road to Gloucestershire All Golds is M1 M42 M5.

nope its A435,A46,A435 and A46 :)

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#66 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:56 PM

Bob & Terry?

Knowing the Challenge Cup score will not bother me, but it's likely Bob & Terry would be annoyed!
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#67 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

The score updates were very well received and much appreciated, especially with the saturaion coverage of the Cas game on R Leeds.

Now we just need to get that commentator to get a few more facts right and everything will be hunky dory.

:onthequiet:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#68 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:45 PM

The score updates were very well received and much appreciated, especially with the saturaion coverage of the Cas game on R Leeds.

Now we just need to get that commentator to get a few more facts right and everything will be hunky dory.

:onthequiet:

That would be the fixture dates gaffe pre-match, I guess? I changed the names of the opponents on my script but in my haste neglected to change the dates.

Thought I'd got away with it........ At least I know you're listening.  ;)  

#69 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

You just can't get the staff these days.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#70 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

Its so bad i might have to make a comeback to teach the boy wonder a few more microphone tips . His gaff cannot compare to mine though when i announced the sponsorless shane williams as being sponsored by cosifits for nappys after which he was going to disembowel me .

#71 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

Its so bad i might have to make a comeback to teach the boy wonder a few more microphone tips . His gaff cannot compare to mine though when i announced the sponsorless shane williams as being sponsored by cosifits for nappys after which he was going to disembowel me .

:tongue: He'd have had to catch you first - all you would have had to do to avoid him was to run past a pub.