TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

promotion

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

Thanks for that insight into the sport in Oldham, what a positive person you are. Think you  will find the team on the pitch are capable of promotion without any doubt and play good rugby for such a young and loyal team, the amateur game is doing well, community clubs are springing up. Seems to me RL isnt doing so badly in Oldham after all ;) as for seeing Leeds shirts, you cant mock the afflicted so i will refrain from making any comment.:)

#22 oldham13

oldham13
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:29 PM

Definition of a Forum is

a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

The problem with this medium is that too many negative people are posting.

I believe if you pay your money you can have your say!

If you have not been for a few seasons come down watch the team and then have your say.

The current crop of players are committed, passionate and a pleasure to support.

Season 2014 is only 7 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout:  :tongue:  :tongue:

We Are Oldham Roughyeds

#23 lalar

lalar
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

New waterproof jacket and a new flask have been bought in readiness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users