RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Future development!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Dewsbury Rams are currently working through the process of a small grant application to support the plans to open up the area behind the South Stand inside the stadium footprint into a more meaningful area.

At the moment the space is a “cold” uninspiring, tarmac yard with no shelter (but with toilets and refreshment facilities already in place) and the plan is to transform this area into an imaginative outdoor performance and picnic area under a sculptured canopy where local bands and neighbourhood arts groups can perform free of charge. It will enhance the match day provision and also provide a suitable area for use with the new community sports facilities which will be built adjacent to the stadium as well as a focal point for other outdoor community activities.

The improvements just continue!!! Big well done to club! Hope all gets done. The last few seasons iv been one of the fans to criticize the club off the field but I can't knock the club one bit in the last 4 or 5 months! What an amazing effort and imsure all fans recognise the big improvements made. All these improvements will only make the club grow on the local community and surely help attract new fans and families to return to the rams. The futures bright at dewsbury and I honestly think the buzz is back which asnt been there the last 2 or 3 seasons

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 10 February 2014 - 05:41 PM.

• Ossy likes this

#2 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

Too true Chris :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users