Morrison remains focused on Rams

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joe Whitley

Joe Whitley
  • Admin
  • 320 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

I spoke to Glenn Morrison at today's Championship launch. Here's what he had to say about being considered for the New Zealand job: http://www.totalrl.c...n-focused-rams/

TotalRL.com Editor
Email: joe.whitley@totalrl.com
Direct line: +44 (0) 1484 404 921

#2 mahtsalleh

mahtsalleh
  • Players
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:23 AM

It's got to be a bit worrying for Dewsbury fans, just as Morrison's team building efforts appear to be shaping up (although tomorrow will be a reality check I guess).  However, you can't blame someone for having ambition. It would be the same for a player coveted by a Super League club, he'd be unlikely to say "leave me out of it"?

I don't share Morrisson's thoughts that the previous incumbent is the favourite, his charges were a bit lucky to beat GB, and were never in the hunt against Australia. The NZRL obviously want better. Don't think that an Aussie will be disregarded just for his nationality. Selfishly I may hope so, but in all fairness I would have to wish him good luck.

#3 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

It's got to be a bit worrying for Dewsbury fans, just as Morrison's team building efforts appear to be shaping up (although tomorrow will be a reality check I guess

Guess we can safely say that we aren't the ones worrying at the moment : )
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users