TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Tickets

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ameliasdaddy

ameliasdaddy
  • Workington
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

I've got 2 adult plus 1 child ticket for the grandstand from the wigan game, I understand they can be used for admission to the doncaster game and was going to do that but circumstances have conspired against me and I'm now going to a 5 year olds birthday party instead.

Anybody want some free tickets for sunday's game?????

#2 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:31 PM

You can go down club offices and get a full refund

#3 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

You can go down club offices and get a full refund

Only up to Friday lunchtime.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#4 ameliasdaddy

ameliasdaddy
  • Workington
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:19 PM

I cant get there during the hours they are open, someone might as well have them, going for free after all.

#5 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

How about giving them to someone who never goes? They may enjoy it and go back. Just a suggestion.....

#6 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 910 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

eBay em or Workington buy and sell they should make you millions

#7 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

I cant get there during the hours they are open, someone might as well have them, going for free after all.

Very good of you pal to give them away, but could someone not take them down to the club for you? you needn't be out of pocket. 

#8 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

Fantastic gesture either way.

#9 ameliasdaddy

ameliasdaddy
  • Workington
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

Very good of you pal to give them away, but could someone not take them down to the club for you? you needn't be out of pocket.

It's ok I've got a home for them now, hopefully we put on a good show and the people who are going for free night feel like going back again.

#10 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

It's ok I've got a home for them now, hopefully we put on a good show and the people who are going for free night feel like going back again.

Here's hoping marra, the more through the gates the better, pleased you got them sorted tho. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users