Season tickets

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 STU WILLY

STU WILLY
  • Players
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

Any info on season tickets for this season.Nothing on club web site.

Edited by STU WILLY, 13 February 2014 - 02:18 PM.

Stu Willy

#2 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:02 PM

Don't think there are any unless you purchased one at the back end of last season.

#3 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

We have a trust Management meeting tomorrow night.  I know season tickets are on the agenda.

Riggy

#4 STU WILLY

STU WILLY
  • Players
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

Thanks.

Stu Willy

#5 lancaster Lion

lancaster Lion
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:38 AM

I paid in advance for a season ticket last July. I have written to the club office, including a stamped addressed envelope ,and have requested that the season ticket be posted before the first home game . I included a photocopy of my season ticket payment receipt . I know everyone at the club and the Trust have been working flat out to help the cub survive. So I understand why the season tickets have not been issued yet. Is there anything else I need to do regarding my season ticket for 2014?

#6 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

In light of these questions I can add the following reply.
All season ticket holders who have paid will be granted a ticket for each game these will be available from the club office or LSV.
Due to the lack of time and of course the uncertainty of the club continuing. It was felt that for this season season tickets would not be made available for anyone else. ( the thinking being it wasn't fair to take money upfront and not be able to get a team together).
As for Juniors I understand that the RL issue a ticket giving them access to home and away games and we have been in touch with the RL to have this matter dealt with. Until these passes arrive we will make provision for junior members.
Hopefully this answers any concerns .

#7 STU WILLY

STU WILLY
  • Players
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

Thanks Marshy1 for your answer.
Stu Willy

#8 dummy scissors

dummy scissors
  • Coach
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:03 PM

In light of these questions I can add the following reply.
All season ticket holders who have paid will be granted a ticket for each game these will be available from the club office or LSV.
Due to the lack of time and of course the uncertainty of the club continuing. It was felt that for this season season tickets would not be made available for anyone else. ( the thinking being it wasn't fair to take money upfront and not be able to get a team together).
As for Juniors I understand that the RL issue a ticket giving them access to home and away games and we have been in touch with the RL to have this matter dealt with. Until these passes arrive we will make provision for junior members.
Hopefully this answers any concerns .

I hope to be coming over tomorrow for my first look at the new team and as one of those who paid for a season ticket will I collect the match ticket from the reception area at LSV?

#9 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

Yes you will.

#10 dummy scissors

dummy scissors
  • Coach
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

Tanks Alan.

#11 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 617 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

I understand we're looking into the possibility of creating a pass for those who paid for season tickets at the back end of last season. Will keep you posted.

#12 lancaster Lion

lancaster Lion
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:22 AM

Do season ticket holders collect tickets from reception at LSV on Sunday?. Any news on the passes mentioned above?. Please can the arrangements for season tickets holders for the Barrow game at SP be put on the website or the forum,Thanks.

#13 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

Do season ticket holders collect tickets from reception at LSV on Sunday?. Any news on the passes mentioned above?. Please can the arrangements for season tickets holders for the Barrow game at SP be put on the website or the forum,Thanks.

After emailing the club yesterday it was confirmed that tickets can been collected at LSV before the match.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users