Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Tonights Meeting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 excolt

excolt
  • Players
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

I cant make tonights meeting but I would like to suggest that when the next kit gets designed members could perhaps vote on the design. This seasons away strip does not seem very popular,I appreciate the thinking behind putting the members names on the shirt but if the objective is to sell as many as possible why aim it at the same people who are already paying in, at least make it saleable to everyone.Therefore a choice in design would be welcome, I think other clubs do this.

#2 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 743 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

While we are on about the kit, it may not be common knowledge, but at the request of the squad, the club has had Steve Prescotts name embroidered onto the inside of the collar of the shirts, it obviously means a great deal to our guys to do this, and indeed makes it more personal having it on the inside rather than the outside of the shirt. Nice touch.... 

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users