Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New players

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

i think we'll see forwards come in over the next few weeks, either from Wigan when they return or maybe an old friend or 2. But as for the immediate future were covered barring injuries.

is there a cut off date for signings apart from DR like the football transfer window?

#22 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,539 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

is there a cut off date for signings apart from DR like the football transfer window?

yeah but it's months away.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#23 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

yeah but it's months away.

cheers wonky. Lets hope them one or two old friends show up.

#24 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 871 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

Welcome aboard lads, I hope you all enjoy your time at Town.

#25 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

....er have I missed it or is there nothing from Boyce and Havenfan10 yet? Surely they can think of some way of putting a -ve spin on this news? :rolleyes:

#26 Aubrey Boyce

Aubrey Boyce
  • Players
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

Thanks for caring 3 good lads but I thought like most of you you would be looking to bring in. Forwards not backs

#27 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 871 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for caring 3 good lads but I thought like most of you you would be looking to bring in. Forwards not backs

Just cant please some people !! three signing is a good start, and hopefully more to come.

On another note, just seen Border TV sport section, now its the start of our and Havens knew season and what screening do we get 13 seconds that's what, just mentioned our and Havens games nothing else, thanks for nothing Border, make sure  Borders RU are catered for!! 

#28 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Forget Border if you're a league fan . Don't know why that the page on the Donny game was locked. We'd moved on anyway , there was nowt offensive and the thread was on the game and there's two days craic left on that !!

Edited by DavidM, 14 February 2014 - 06:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users