TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Trial players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fat lad

Fat lad
  • Workington
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:03 AM

Any news if any has been offered a contract thought young fearon stood up well against the mont

#2 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

The 2 penrith lads are still with penrith at least until there season ends. But I'm not sure we need another 2 wingers especially with the Wigan lads on loan now. I think Keith said that fearon might already be attached via the college to town. He looked a very good young player though. Li would like to see him signed up to the full squad if possible.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#3 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

Brad Fearon Tee Ritson and Brandon Moore who is in the England academy squad are all under contract to Town as the storm scholarship couldn't sign them to contract so needed a club to sign for
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#4 macca57

macca57
  • Players
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

cant see us signing the wingers when we have wigan lads, and i dont think young fearon quite ready for championship standard yet he needs to play some under 19 level

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users