Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

1st Time at the Rams

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

It was my 1st visit to the ground on Sunday, I loved every minute of it. Well done to all the lads, that was a hard fought victory. Good Luck for the season ahead.

#2 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

I hope we see again at the next home match mate? Glad you enjoyed it

#3 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

I will be at the next home game against Whitehaven. Cant wait.

#4 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

Nice one mate

#5 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

Welcome aboard! You've picked a great time to start.

#6 Ossy

Ossy
  • Coach
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

It was my 1st visit to the ground on Sunday, I loved every minute of it. Well done to all the lads, that was a hard fought victory. Good Luck for the season ahead.

Nowhere near my first visit Tom, but it was a cracking way to start the new season. See if you can't bring a mate to the Haven game, and say 'Hi' to some of the South Standers, we're always happy to welcome new supporters.

#7 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:09 AM

Yep and il certainly be on to mates to come to next home match. We can all do our bit to get the crowds up

#8 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,406 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

Nowhere near my first visit Tom, but it was a cracking way to start the new season. See if you can't bring a mate to the Haven game, and say 'Hi' to some of the South Standers, we're always happy to welcome new supporters.

Is this the same ossy that appeared almost suicidal a few months ago and was done with rugby league altogether?  I look forward to ossys match report returning .

#9 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for joining us Tom, we hope you enjoy the journey :drinks:

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#10 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

Welcome aboard! You've picked a great time to start.

Thank you very much Tom. It was a very good time to start, I am hoping the winning continues. :)

#11 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

Hi Ossy, It was a great start to the season, One hell of a battle. Me & the half will be at the Whitehaven game, likely to be in the North Stand. Thanks very much for the welcome.

#12 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:16 PM

Thanks for joining us Tom, we hope you enjoy the journey :drinks:

Thanks for the welcome.... Its great to be on board. Lets hope for one hellava ride. :drinks:  Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users