Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

1st Time at the Rams

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

It was my 1st visit to the ground on Sunday, I loved every minute of it. Well done to all the lads, that was a hard fought victory. Good Luck for the season ahead.

#2 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

I hope we see again at the next home match mate? Glad you enjoyed it

#3 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

I will be at the next home game against Whitehaven. Cant wait.

#4 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

Nice one mate

#5 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 930 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

Welcome aboard! You've picked a great time to start.

#6 Ossy

Ossy
  • Coach
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

It was my 1st visit to the ground on Sunday, I loved every minute of it. Well done to all the lads, that was a hard fought victory. Good Luck for the season ahead.

Nowhere near my first visit Tom, but it was a cracking way to start the new season. See if you can't bring a mate to the Haven game, and say 'Hi' to some of the South Standers, we're always happy to welcome new supporters.

#7 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:09 AM

Yep and il certainly be on to mates to come to next home match. We can all do our bit to get the crowds up

#8 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

Nowhere near my first visit Tom, but it was a cracking way to start the new season. See if you can't bring a mate to the Haven game, and say 'Hi' to some of the South Standers, we're always happy to welcome new supporters.

Is this the same ossy that appeared almost suicidal a few months ago and was done with rugby league altogether?  I look forward to ossys match report returning .

#9 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for joining us Tom, we hope you enjoy the journey :drinks:

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#10 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

Welcome aboard! You've picked a great time to start.

Thank you very much Tom. It was a very good time to start, I am hoping the winning continues. :)

#11 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

Hi Ossy, It was a great start to the season, One hell of a battle. Me & the half will be at the Whitehaven game, likely to be in the North Stand. Thanks very much for the welcome.

#12 Tom Ward

Tom Ward
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:16 PM

Thanks for joining us Tom, we hope you enjoy the journey :drinks:

Thanks for the welcome.... Its great to be on board. Lets hope for one hellava ride. :drinks:  Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users