after months thinking about it and several hours scribbling on a A4 pad this is the basics of the idea..
To own 25-49% of ORLFC to help chris hamilton run ORLFC on and off the field (ie whitebank)
for a £20 a month / £240 a year trust membership subscription,members receive...
- a season ticket
- representation on the ORLFC board
- voting rights
- monthly general meetings (MGM's)
- social events (quiz nights,club trips to magic,challange cup etc)
- supporters clothing (polo shirt or hoodie)
- priority coach seat for away games
- free entry into a quarterly lottery
so would you become a member?
is this a good idea?
could it work?
depending on the response here i'll seek talks with ORSA & RO about coming on board,getting their advice etc.... and contact supporters direct ( http://clubdevelopment.coop/ ) about the correct way to do this , they recently help the hunslet hawks trust,who now own 56% of the hawks..
Edited by roughyedspud, 18 February 2014 - 12:18 PM.