Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

decsion on faal and campbell

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 752 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:53 AM

Which is the right thing to do. What about Wayne Rettie? Seems out of favor at Fax?

rather have dale cardoza back don't need anyone who's gonna ruin the changing room that way

#42 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

To me its the way he leaves and conducts him self for me gareth potts welcomed back every day of the week. Turned up to games even when not playing to me top player and still supported the team when not playing that to me is a propper profesional for me. Take him back anytime.

#43 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

To me its the way he leaves and conducts him self for me gareth potts welcomed back every day of the week. Turned up to games even when not playing to me top player and still supported the team when not playing that to me is a propper profesional for me. Take him back anytime.

Potts is a lovely lad. Wish him all the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users