Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hospital

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Pen-Y-Bont Crusader

Pen-Y-Bont Crusader
  • Coach
  • 603 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

I suffer from type 2 brittle asthma, which basically means I'm fine then drop like a stone when it hits me.

I never suffered with any form of asthma until five years ago when I breathed in some nasty stuff digging out a floor which developed into pneumonia and then it caused an asthma attack which actually saw me suffer heart and lung failure twice in the space of four days.

I suffered an attack at my mothers funeral last year, but otherwise I've been fine and never use medication unless I feel an attack coming, but by then it's usually straight to a and e.

The docs bring in all the students to grill me though as I'm a rare case....a minor celebrity you may say, but it's bloody scary when it happens....

#22 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

Pen-Y-Bont, I hope you never have to go through the stuff I had to last Monday.

Best of luck mate.

Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#23 MikeW

MikeW
  • Coach
  • 835 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:59 AM

When you spend time in hospital as a patient or family of a patient you see how good the NHS is. With exception of te food and drink available.

Leeds must be quite different to Warrington then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users