Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hospital

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Pen-Y-Bont Crusader

Pen-Y-Bont Crusader
  • Coach
  • 603 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

I suffer from type 2 brittle asthma, which basically means I'm fine then drop like a stone when it hits me.

I never suffered with any form of asthma until five years ago when I breathed in some nasty stuff digging out a floor which developed into pneumonia and then it caused an asthma attack which actually saw me suffer heart and lung failure twice in the space of four days.

I suffered an attack at my mothers funeral last year, but otherwise I've been fine and never use medication unless I feel an attack coming, but by then it's usually straight to a and e.

The docs bring in all the students to grill me though as I'm a rare case....a minor celebrity you may say, but it's bloody scary when it happens....

#22 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

Pen-Y-Bont, I hope you never have to go through the stuff I had to last Monday.

Best of luck mate.

Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#23 MikeW

MikeW
  • Coach
  • 804 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:59 AM

When you spend time in hospital as a patient or family of a patient you see how good the NHS is. With exception of te food and drink available.

Leeds must be quite different to Warrington then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users