Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dissertation Research

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jwilliams15

jwilliams15
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:16 PM

Hi all,

I am currently a 3rd Year student, studying at Uclan conducting research for my dissertation titled: How does Religion and culture effect participation and perceptions of rugby league. My basis for the research is to discover why rugby league is such a minority sport and how barriers can be broken down to encourage more people to be involved in our beloved game! This short questionnaire will aim to get a fans point of view. The survey is anonymous and will take approximately 5 minutes to complete and all data collected will be held anonymously and securely. Any personal details will be destroyed upon completion.

Thank you in advance

Josh

http://www.surveygiz...-of-my-research

#2 maisiesdad

maisiesdad
  • Facebook
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:28 AM

Done

#3 sandalrover

sandalrover
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:11 AM

Done - your findings will be of interest . Good luck with your dissertation.

#4 Ajv

Ajv
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

Done, don't mind expressing to the rest of the forum on how I abhor, Religion in that it is the most divisive man made object ever created. There should be no religion and one race, the human race.

#5 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 188 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

Done. best of luck with the project

#6 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

Done. Having spent times in the Forces I can tell you that all types get on under the right control. Religion has been the cause of most of the world's troubles and kids are brainwashed at an early age into accepting the bigots philosophy. Most of the remarks on the field are banter and apply to all types of people regardless of race.

#7 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:46 AM

It's not banter though is it Col, it's against the law.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users